Biggie said it first, Mo' Money, Mo' Problems
It seem the more money I make, niggas keep billing
- Mo' Money Mo' Problems was a single released by Biggie way back in 1997.
More money, more problems is a saying that has two main meanings;
- When you have a lot of money, a lot of people try to use you, or be your friend just for money. Also the fact that you will be targeted much more by enemies and such.
- The more things you have, the more expectant you become. Meaning the less happy you become, even though you have more property and objects.
Billing in this case either means;
- To roll a joint
- To keep asking him for money.
Either or is a problem to him;
- If they keep asking him for money, that’s annoying, and when he don’t give it, they start getting mad at him and all.
- If they keep rolling joints, they are using his weed, and all they want to do is to smoke out of his weed stash.
To help improve the meaning of these lyrics, visit "Poetry Lounge" by Chubby Jag Lyrics and leave a comment on the lyrics box