My mind wanders on a PJ, my momma brought up in the PJs
In the club sippin' P&J on the same arm as my Piaget (Woo!)
PJ, because of the many things it stands for, is commonly used in the rap game for a play on words.
Here it means:
- He is contemplating things on his private jet
- His mom was raised in the Projects, which is a term for public housing in the U.S.
- In the club drinking Perrier-Jouët, a brand of champagne
- Wearing his very expensive Piaget watch
Pusha takes other “PJ” lines and makes them his own. Some other uses of PJ:
- Kanye West in Push’s Clipse song “Kinda Like a Big Deal”
- Kanye West again in “Gotta Have It
- Nas in “N.Y. State of Mind”
- Meek Mill in “Young Kings”
- Lil Wayne in “You Song”
- Fabolous in “The Way (Intro)”
To help improve the meaning of these lyrics, visit “No Regrets” by Pusha T (Ft. Jeezy & Kevin Cossom) Lyrics and leave a comment on the lyrics box