Get head and tell, oh well, I flip a coin, fine
Oh XV. Multi-layer joke:
- First she is the metaphorically the coin.
- People flip coins usually to determine between two decisions.
- Most coins have two different sides, each with a head or tail.
- X gets dome and her booty, implying that he can take both options.
- Playing on homophones, he tells people he got head from homegirl.
- Referring back to flipping the coin and doesn’t give a rip about the outcomes.
- “Fine” refers to the passive-aggressive phrase “fine then” asserting that he doesn’t care.
To help improve the meaning of these lyrics, visit “Warmup Freestyle” by XV Lyrics and leave a comment on the lyrics box