All my live brothers, is locked down with high numbers
Blacks unfortunately are the majority in prison. Ice Cube spat a line on his legendary Amerikkka’s Most Wanted, back in 1990, which goes;
“Kicking shit called street knowledge
Why more niggas in the pen than in college?”
A fact that still remains today, there are more black people in prison than in college. American colleges overall have around 90 % Caucasian students while the other 10 % counts for international students(many of these people are European, i.e. white too) & all the other ethnic minorities of the U.S.
It’s a damn shame.
To help improve the meaning of these lyrics, visit “A Better Tomorrow” by Wu-Tang Clan Lyrics and leave a comment on the lyrics box