1. Nicholas Bennett on Ernest Hemingway's drink Death in the Afternoon
2. ACLU on the Attorney General's announcement of lessened mandatory minimum sentences
3. Mateo's "After Dark"
4. Smart Chicago Collaborative on Fox 32 News Chicago's article
5. J. Period's "Fight the Power: Top 10 Hip Hop Protest Anthems"
6. Capital Cities' "Farrah Fawcett Hair"
7. Ben Horowitz's "Why Founders Fail: The Product CEO Paradox"
8. Paul Stewart on Coolio's "Fantastic Voyage"
9. Kinetics' "High Noon"
10. Telly's "Still Learning"
Edit song description to add:
- Historical context: what album the song's on, how popular it was
- An explanation of the song's overall story (example: "In this song, Eminem corresponds with a crazed fan who ends up...")
- The sample used for the beat — use WhoSampled.com and wikipedia as references