When he says “Feel heart beat n' get that car key” it’ll show you what kind of heart you have, an adrenaline rush to fight and cause chaos, or a scared one where you run away. So the second you get into that car you better no what you’re going to do.
1) He wants to be able to see his target better so he can shoot him (himself)
2) He wishes he could understand himself better so that he wouldn’t be so depressed and suicidal
He’s saying we should do abortion if we need to, or anything else he says in his lyrics since it’s fine.
I think he’s referring to his therapist comitting suicide in Yonkers. The line would be “Every since, my fuckin conscience died”
Also could mean that now that Goblin was so successful, instead of him and his friends just hanging out around town (patrolling), they can go anywhere they want having fun.
He’s saying he’s meeting a bunch of pretty girls, Lindsay Lohan is an example of Tyler’s ideal girl with freckles, red hair (before) and all.
He’s still talking about his boner being hard to hide as an analogy of how hard he’s going to go on this song by saying not only does he have a boner, there are lights on it which would make it even more harder.
Then he talks about being a lone in school, and in the next line talks about how he’s with Wolf Gang being famous.
He’s letting his victim know that this isn’t the end, he hasn’t even killed them and gotten rid of the body yet.
This has a few mines
1) Shallow in the sense of her vagina being deep
2) Shallow in the sense of her personality not being stuck up
3) Shallow relating to the water talked about throughout the song
4) A metaphor for him falling in love with her
It has a few meanings
1) A life jacket in case she starts to drown in the water
2) A figurative ‘life jacket’ in the sense of if their love ends up being fake in the end, she won’t feel bad emotionally