I wouldn’t call it a “hidden title track” Kanye has done this before, like Runaway for example, at the end of the song he’ll do a remix kind of thing to it to really make it end good.
It’s supposed to be “shiny pants” not tiny
He can’t drink any alcohol because of probation after being released from jail, the flag is a double entendre
1) The color of roses are usually thought as red and his red flag would be for the bloods
2) He’s drinking Rose champagne
1) He’s going to punch you in the face as foreplay
2) He’s going to finish on your face
When he says “Feel heart beat n' get that car key” it’ll show you what kind of heart you have, an adrenaline rush to fight and cause chaos, or a scared one where you run away. So the second you get into that car you better no what you’re going to do.
1) He wants to be able to see his target better so he can shoot him (himself)
2) He wishes he could understand himself better so that he wouldn’t be so depressed and suicidal
He’s saying we should do abortion if we need to, or anything else he says in his lyrics since it’s fine.
I think he’s referring to his therapist comitting suicide in Yonkers. The line would be “Every since, my fuckin conscience died”
Also could mean that now that Goblin was so successful, instead of him and his friends just hanging out around town (patrolling), they can go anywhere they want having fun.
He’s saying he’s meeting a bunch of pretty girls, Lindsay Lohan is an example of Tyler’s ideal girl with freckles, red hair (before) and all.