Rapper you can relate to the most

MJAN's photo

For me its eminem at least in my early childhood with my crazy mom beating my ass but after iwent through an orphanage and all that and into a safe home I became an average kid who liked to hoop so.. J.Cole?

September 4th, 2012
MsgRick's photo

That “Lost One ” track & I can almost relate to all his tracks . Other then him i would say Kendrick Lamar , hanging w/ the goons from the hood , seeing shit go down homie’s getting killed over stupid shit. the ghetto route. Rap is like therapy you can Relate to.

September 4th, 2012

My favorite rapper is Eminem but I relate most to Lupe Fiasco because my opinions and views pretty much mirror his.

September 4th, 2012
BlackPhan's photo

Murs, Phonte from Little Brother, Lupe Fiasco

September 4th, 2012

Probably Asher Roth because I also come from a middle/upper class white family but still humble and like to give back to the community.

September 4th, 2012

eminem, tech n9ne and joe budden all come pretty damn close for me… matters what stage of life i was in

September 4th, 2012
MsgRick's photo

is that what he is ^ Asher roth?

September 4th, 2012
Jams301's photo

Lil Wanye because im the best

September 4th, 2012

Kid Cudi

September 4th, 2012

Hot Boys
Cus we was young and wild Park Boyz
1993-2005
terrible

September 4th, 2012

EMINEM 100 %

September 4th, 2012

Childish Gambino, exclusively for his themes on outsider status and not being accepted or rather ostracized for being against type. Being different to sum it up.

September 4th, 2012
C_Goomba's photo

Eminem, Lupe and KRIT.

Eminem because he has that sharp edge confidence to speak his mind with intensity

Lupe is inspirational and a great wisdom seeker

KRIT is spiritual and humble and does both a neat balance of secular and spiritual songs.

September 4th, 2012

Lil B

I don’t have much talent but I fucked everyone’s bitch

September 4th, 2012

Eyedea most definitely.

September 4th, 2012