The Heist by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Tracklist

Two days ago, Macklemore released a video promoting the deluxe version of his debut LP, The Heist. The album box is made of gator and inside are 18 cards that describe information for each song with a nice picture that helps capture the idea of it.

The Heist: Deluxe Edition

But also in the video, you can catch a glimpse of the tracklist on the back of the album. For those to lazy to check the video, here’s the tracklist:

Ten Thousand Hours
Can’t Hold Us
Thrift Shop
Thin Line
Same Love
Make The Money
Neon Cathedral
BomBom
White Walls
Jimmy Iovine
Wings
A Wake
Gold
Starting Over
Cowboy Boots
Castle (Bonus)
My Oh My (Bonus)
Victory Lap (Bonus)

Opinions?

September 6th, 2012
RimmerGawd's photo

dl?

September 6th, 2012
RedMasta's photo

Looks dope. Need to cop the box and dl from Itunes to support.

September 6th, 2012

Nice, looking forward to see what Macklemore will do.

September 6th, 2012
RimmerGawd's photo

Joking, I don’t like the sound of the production. It sounds un-unique, bland (Thrift Shop has generic sounding drums). I’m glad someone mainstream ain’t rapping bout' sex, hoes, drugs etc. but it’s about the delivery. I find his voice annoying, his flow only tolerable. But maybe it ain’t my style of music…

September 6th, 2012
Jams301's photo

I jizzed

September 6th, 2012

I personally like Macklemore and I can’t wait for this album to drop. I heard that one of these songs is supposed to feature Schoolboy Q with the song revolving around Cadillacs. The box is also dope to me with the gold lettering.

September 6th, 2012
nsc's photo

So excited for this album, bought concert tickets the day after they announced the tour.

September 7th, 2012

Just checked the I-Tunes listing to pre-order the album and they got the features up which include Schoolboy Q, Mary Lambert, Wanz, Ray Dalton, Evan Roman, Ben Bridwell of Band of Horses and Ab-Soul.

Knew Schoolboy was gonna be on it but the Ab-Soul feature just got me more excited.

September 18th, 2012
Northstars's photo

I’m in seattle right now, hyped to cop it. Seeing him in concert soon in a few weeks hopefully.

September 18th, 2012

Wings is really on it? that shit is reallyyyy old, but def coppin it loved him since irish celebration

September 19th, 2012