Alice in Thunderdome

Anyone have an info on a release date or anything in regards to Rob Sonic’s next solo album? Can’t seem to find anything

This Snippet just isn’t enough for me anymore…

September 21st, 2012

Update

Lots of people have been wondering what the hold up is with my next album
(Alice In Thunderdome), basically this is what’s gone on. After months of going back and forth with the best way to release it / find a home for it, and constantly going back to it to change things about it, so that it is truly realized as the record I wanted it to be (not to mention the demos being leaked) It is finally nearing its completion.

It makes me very happy to see all of the interest in it still, the delay was simply necessary, all be it unfortunate.

Now, on to about how you will be getting it when it does drop, I will be releasing the record directly in some form (at least physically) through our new label “CREAMSKL RECORDS” many of you may know my history but for those that don’t, it has always been my hope to bring you my music directly, thereby keeping the creative bar as high as possible as well as being in on every part of the process. Obviously an undertaking like this takes time and of course money, and things had to line up just right for me to embark on it, but we are just about up and running and are planning many things for the future

CREAMSKL will be a sort everything space for me, so when I release exclusive songs, projects, side projects, cool art, merchandise, goodies of any kind in the future, that’s where you will be able to get it.

I truly appreciate all the continued support and patience but you will now get the “AITD” I intended you too get, in the way I intended it to be released.

None of this would be possible with out the business sense and savvy of Bambi Freedom whose has been the brains of this operation for some time now and truly deserves full credit for lighting the proverbial fire under me and I am truly happy to be in business with her and her respective company. (Knifey Wifey)

Thank you for reading this, and as always,

Bobby got your back.

October 15th, 2013

the fact i made this thread a year ago angers me

October 15th, 2013