Album that you're hyped up for?

Teebird's photo

What album are you anticipating the most? Why?

October 3rd, 2012

Pusha T’s, created quite a buzz lately and New God Flow is a pretty special track, obviously also Kendrick’s because it’s his debut and up to this point everything he has dropped has been hard and Jay Elec’s because he is so enigmatic.

October 3rd, 2012
Teebird's photo

Don’t you mean his major label debut? Section .80 was Kendrick’s debut.

October 3rd, 2012

Indicud cuz this happened last night
http://rapgenius.com/discussions/12071-New-song-off-indicud-released And Just What I Am feat. King CHip was dope too

October 3rd, 2012

Inucud, wasnt that excited before today but its starting to hit me now.

ALSO
There was talk that MF DOOM was gonna go a post-apocalyptic project with a producer (yet to be named) from the 1990’s and if that producer is El-P imma lose my shit.

October 3rd, 2012

No it was an independent album, good kid m.A.A.d city is his debut album Kendrick said so, but anyway that’s my most anticipated album for this year, I’d be hyped for Act II but like most of RG i’m not expecting it to come out any time soon just like Detox, etc.

October 3rd, 2012

XV’s major label debut is my most anticipated because he was the first rapper of the newer generation that I started listening to and he’s just my favorite overall. I do also anticipate Kendrick’s major label debut, Jay Elec’s and Macklemore’s debuts as well.

October 3rd, 2012

Nvm I’m retarded i didn’t read the whole post lol, I hope it’s El-P PioZon too or maybe Q-Tip

October 3rd, 2012
Teebird's photo

Section .80 will always be his debut. In my heart.

October 3rd, 2012
Teebird's photo

I’m sooooooooo fucking hype for

Sing about me, I’m dying of thirst

fucking twelve minutes!

October 3rd, 2012

12 minutes? maybe that’s a secret Black Hippy track or secret Ab-Soul feature

October 3rd, 2012
ScopeY's photo

R.A. The Rugged Man — Legends Never Die

October 3rd, 2012
Shaneee's photo