Sales Battle

Who is going to win the end-of-October sales battle between Kendrick Lamar (Good Kid, M.A.A.D City), A$AP Rocky (LongLiveA$AP), and Meek Mill (Dreams & Nightmares)?

October 3rd, 2012

Hopefully Kendrick but Meek Mill will probably win with A$AP second

October 3rd, 2012

Kendrick seems to have the biggest core fan base so I’m assuming he will come up trumps. Asap seems to have come out of nowhere whereas Meek has been around for while so Meek should be second. Either way Considering non of them have any hits from there albums (barring let single releases) they will all sell below 200k. Disappointing.

October 3rd, 2012
KJones77's photo

Probably Kendrick. He has more buzz than either ASAP or Meek, though I expect all three to do well.

October 3rd, 2012
Woden's photo

Kendrick mane

October 3rd, 2012

I think meek’s will flop, his new single has no buzz at all

October 3rd, 2012
BoPoppa's photo

kendrick then rocky then mill

October 3rd, 2012

kendrick is going to sell the least….i dunno what crack u guys r smoking but meek will sell the most, he has the biggest audience, asap will probably out sell kendrick as well

just because kendrick may be ur favorite out of the three, he has the least mass appeal

October 3rd, 2012

Probably Kendrick, Meek, Rocky. I hope they all three do well… Meek’s MMG publicity and Kendrick’s fan base are gonna beat out Rocky.

If I personally could only get two of the three though it’d be kendrick and rocky

October 4th, 2012
Mockery's photo

Well seeing how Meek Mills “Dreamchasers 2” had 2.5 million downloads at the end of the first couple days it released….. and is currently sitting at 3.6 million downloads….

I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Meek is gonna outsell everyone.

October 4th, 2012

Lmao I bet Meek Millz sells triple what Kendrick sells. Kendrick might be the best of the 3 but he doesnt nearly have the fan base of meek, and asap still trumps him by a little

October 4th, 2012
MsgRick's photo

by the look Kdot dude. shits wild and crazy on twitter

October 4th, 2012
Garginator's photo

Tough to say, it’s prob gonna be Meek, he has a lot of buzz plus a strong street following. .

October 4th, 2012

Hopefully they all flop, that’d be cool.

October 4th, 2012
Bill-Finn's photo

I fucking hate Meek Mill but it will definitely be him.. Hopefully Kendrick .

October 4th, 2012