PLZ HELP ME. If you know any information as well that'd be great

So FUCKING DE LA SOUL is coming to a small venue in upstate NY (Northern Lights) on November 9th and its like fucking once in a lifetime opportunity.

But, the same day FUCKING NAS is supposedly coming to a different venue in Albany according to that venue’s website.

BUT, at the same time, November 9th, it says Nas is gonna be at a different venue, NOT in Albany..

So either way…if Nas is actually in Albany, and De La Soul is in Albany the same day…WHAT SHOW DO I GO TO?! I’ve seen Nas but that was when he was with Damian Marley..But I dont want to miss him doing Illmatic stuff…and Hes supposed to be touring with Lauyrn Hill…but I do NOT want to miss De La…The fuck do I do i’m gonna just suicide i think

October 7th, 2012
Northstars's photo

you have a whole month to find out, maybe go out to the actual venues/contact them and get it straight from the source whether they’ll be there or not?

October 7th, 2012
Jams301's photo

I was expecting a food thread

October 7th, 2012

Im scared to do anymore tbh. mods deleted my favorite animal thread and my illmatic thread so im sticking top hip hop related ones which is wack

October 7th, 2012
Skizza306's photo

Is Nas playing a small venue?

I’ve seen De La Soul before too and you would not be disappointed in the slightest if you chose to go to their show — but Nas in a 800 capacity club was probably the best show I’ve ever seen in my life.

October 7th, 2012

Its a pretty big sized venue…not exactly an arena but holds a good hundred people. Ugh idk what to do :(

October 8th, 2012

My favorite animal used to be the armadillo
Kinda still is

October 8th, 2012

Dude, Nas isn’t gonna be performing somewhere that can only hold 100 people. Pretty sure the smallest venue I’ve ever been to holds more than 100 people, and I don’t even go to big concerts like that.

October 8th, 2012

no it holds hundreds

October 8th, 2012