First time for me, it was the 3rd or 4th time I smoked and I was with 2 buddies of mine and another dude who let us stay in his friend’s home while they were on vacation, we smoked an L, I didn’t feel anything after that we went out and ate at a resturant then came back and took some bong rips, I was watching my friend play PS3 and then i moved my arms and felt so weird and I knew then i was stoned, I couldn’t stop laughing which made the rest of them laugh then I was staring at the ceiling, having all of these different memories and images in my head then I put my headphones in and started listening to Kush & OJ while watching tv it was amazing

October 13th, 2012
Psyonik's photo

@Chief We do things a bit differently in the Bahamas

October 13th, 2012
lilwill's photo

Not thaaaaaat long ago….
I was up in Maine, first time with MJ, my friend had this dope high-tech vape…

We were up in my friends barn with him and our other friend and we drank some Jack n Coke first then took a few vape hits, it was some pretty shit to begin with but I was flyyyyiiin!

Kinda got couchlock and couldn’t move, tried to freestyle a lot, and my friend recorded much of the shit and we had some good laughs afterwards. Lots of philosophy, calling girls while high, and seeing weird patterns in the ceiling and other typical shit. Good times.

October 13th, 2012
Jabines's photo

The date was 11/11/11 (17). Skyrim just came out, and I was prepped for an all nighter with the Stormcloaks. A few of my friends called wanting to chill, and I was a bit reluctant because “dude, it’s Skyrim”, but I was convinced anyhow. After being picked up, I’m given a quick tutorial on how to use the pipe/carb. The first hit scorched my throat (which I like to think was taken at 11:11), and that pain was alleviated by the second one. One time around the block and I haven’t felt much, then we stop at another friend’s house which is yards away from mine. As a conversation is being had there, I’m just staring at them blankly envisioning how they’d look 30 years from now. Whenever there was chuckling, I’d get all self-conscious about acting like a “stereotypical stoner”, but that passed quickly. After rapping along to Dumb for a bit, I subtly let them know I was anxious to play Skyrim in this state, and so I peaced off and skipped along home.

Skyrim was something else man. First of all, it turned out I forgot to pause the game before I left, so I returned and I was in the wilderness with my horse dead next to me. I said a quick “Requiescat en Pace” and was on my way. On foot, my stealth based Wood Elf scaled the entire map for the sake of a Stormcloak side quest; a walk from Whiterun to Solitude. A run-in with a couple of wolves felt so damn real, I was thankful I hadn’t progressed to fighting dragons yet. I also became best friends with a fox that was with me for most of the journey, who I so cleverly named Mr. Fox (said with a quirky British accent). When night came, the aurora borealis took the sky and the most tranquil music kicked in. Now imagine me moving my right stick up super slow to marvel at the virtual beauty. In essence, a side quest that would normally take 30 minutes took an hour and a half b/c I found it natural to jump up the side of mountains half the time. Overall, it was fucking epic.

October 13th, 2012
CaseC's photo

ive been high on life ever since i was born nigga!

October 13th, 2012

For the record, you can just call me Caia.

Anyway, here’s my story:
Several weeks before this, my first boyfriend had broken up with me. I don’t know how many of you remember that type of feeling, but it’s not a good one. I basically got tired of feeling like shit and hit my one homie up like “Yo, smoke me out."
Got some weed, got some snacks from the Asian Mall, rolled up with fuckin' notebook paper in a public park, took the first hit and never looked back.

October 13th, 2012

I was with my big homie Larry and we went over to the neighborhood weed mans house, who we went to school with. He says y'all wanna smoke? I was kicked out and staying with Larry so I was like sure. We blaze one, then walk up to the store. The moon was full and I swear I saw the Wu W. we got to the store copped some Doritos and I could taste every granule of nacho cheese flavor exploding like Katy Perry’s boobs in my mouth. We went home and flirted with the neighborhood hoes and wished for destiny’s child to jump out the tv and bone us.

October 14th, 2012

I get high off life erryday

October 14th, 2012
Jams301's photo

^with a name like DemiLovatoStan Im sure you do

October 14th, 2012
Cabose's photo

Okay, so my first time was eatin some brownies. I had myself the brownies in my 4th period at school. I thought thirty minutes later they kicked in and then wore off so I was cool. So 4th goes by, lunch goes by, and now i’m sittin in 5th. All of the sudden I realized that one of my friends was talkin to me. She was sayin somethin but i didn’t pick up any of it. So i turned to her and she had the brownest eyes i’ve ever seen. And she just kept talkin but i didn’t listen to shit, i just kept lookin at her eyes. Then i realized everything that wasn’t her face was blurry like i didn’t have my glasses on. The class ended and we got up and started to walk to our 6th and everyone who i wasn’t lookin at was still blurry. The entire time walkin down the hall, i looked at her, but ran into at least twenty people on the way to class. Then got to 6th, sat down, and freestyle’d in my head the rest of class.

October 14th, 2012
DJx2's photo

Was at a friend’s house and his pothead friend says I should get high with them. So I did even though I was drunk at the time. Didn’t enjoy it at all

Then of course afterwards my friend was like “You shouldn’t have done that seeing as how you’re already drunk but fuck it, at least you tried something new right?” lol

October 14th, 2012
S3B's photo

First time I got high I was at school and I got caught so I had to sit in the principals office for like 2 hours getting that disappointed look from all the teachers before my moms came and picked me up

October 14th, 2012

My first time was This past spring Break with my friends in Panama City. We were going to play ding dong ditch in this random Hotel but this dude walked out his Hotel and asked did we want to smoke with him. There was alot of college hoes in there so of course we said yes. We were there for a good 3o minutes. That was a good ass 16th Birthday

October 14th, 2012

first time was smoking a few bowls with a girl in her car and, then, walking around a public park and looking at clouds and talking. haha.

October 14th, 2012

im not sure what happened my first time, all i know is i woke up naked next to some guy with his face eaten off..

October 14th, 2012