WELCOME TO 2012: END ☆F A W★RLD...*UNITED*

“In the event that YOUR STATE is successful in its effort to secede from the U.S…"
┃♜♖♜♖♜▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
┃♖♜♖♜♖▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
┃♜♖♜♖♜▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
┃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
┃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
┃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

http://www.examiner.com/article/secession-petition-updates-demand-for-50-states-to-secede-union-increases

This really just gives n!gg@z like me on probation a Right To Seek Asylum! Au-Revoir GA!!!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-georgia-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/pgJ9JLY3

November 16th, 2012
Jams301's photo

your relevancy level is slowly going lower than me

November 16th, 2012

What would the state be like if it did end becoming it’s own?

November 16th, 2012
Jams301's photo

But on topic, the petitions are in the few thousands, seceding states would only cause another civil war which it has done in the past, so this is unlikely to happen because everyone would suffer

November 16th, 2012

@301James

First things first, I Poppa…unlike you, could care less about who thinks I’m Relevant here, you the one who made a million battle threads and got your ass handed to you EVERY TIME.

Having said that, you stated if States succeeded in their disbandment everyone would suffer…lol, AS IF N!GG@Z AIN' ALREADY SUFFERING IN CERTAIN COMMUNITIES…yet you turned tricks to get into the Editor Chat of a Rapsite full of prejudice that’s clockin Mill$ off an Urban Culture that’s NOT BENEFITING from it.

Now go post your picture in the RG Unmasked Thread so people can see YOU ARE NOT THE FACE OF A GENIUS…OR HIP-HOP.

November 16th, 2012
Jams301's photo

one love

November 16th, 2012

@Tommy Gunz…

As it is, States, individually, have their own Laws, Remember what the State of Georgia did to TROY DAVIS around this time last year? If a State disbanded they’d have to utilize whatever their commodity is to sustain economically. #TRADE

@301James

“I’m on dat Heavy-D, RG, NUTTIN' BUT LOVE,
For a n!gg@ online til we bump n da club”

November 16th, 2012

Even the most politically ignorant man can tell you with confidence that this will never happen.

November 16th, 2012

^As the world’s most politically ignorant woman, I can confirm that this is true.

November 16th, 2012

As the Sites smARTIST In Residence…I can Assure You it wouldn’t affect Me either way, lol.

http://youtu.be/WOcFIrC9ayw

November 16th, 2012
Garginator's photo

Tunes is back?

November 16th, 2012
Garginator's photo

Ain’t no states gonna secede lmao

If they do, they still have to pay taxes up the ass. .

November 16th, 2012
FrankieIII's photo

Thing is, this is not a real cause. This is a bunch of people thinking that their problems stem from Obama alone. It’s called falling for Republican propaganda. Misguided hatred is not good enough for any real kind of revolutionary action. It will be easily shot down as such. It’s not people wanting to affect change. It’s people convinced that Obama’s presidency is somehow the worst ever seen (because he’s black, and they want it to be true sooo bad) and just mad butthurt that he not only got into the White House, but twice! That’s where the extra umph is coming from, whether people want to admit that or not. I realize that not everybody that disagrees with the Obama Admin is automatically racist, but to hate him for issues that Romney is also aligned with (Texas sited the NDAA and TSA as reasons) shows that they just hate the man himself, and not his policies. Romney wasn’t gonna fix none of the shit they’re bitchin' about.

If this was really just about the overall well being and better interests of the United States, these people should’ve started petitions six months ago or 5 years ago. But no, they waited until Romney lost to make a statement. smh

November 16th, 2012

How’s it goin everybody. I was going to introduce myself with some of my own lyrics tomorrow, but couldn’t once reading the above comment. Haters always gon hate. Frankielll nailed it. Maybe I’ll throw this topic into a verse for tomorrow. Our system isn’t broken, it’s changing, which is how it was designed. I believe the nation, even for such a conservative understanding as national security, would rather change at the will of our ballots and not the will of the globalizing economic trends. Hah, and we flip a bitch about a few wealthy Americans running the country… Old world views dude. Their money is invested in maximizing job growth and economic returns, in following their pocketbooks. Throwing America as the true beneficiary on top of this point of view is…in the words of Jeffery Lebowski, “Fucking Facists”

November 16th, 2012

First, Welcome to RG CharlesT,…now having said that, may I focus my attention on a particular section of your point of view…

Hah, and we flip a bitch about a few wealthy Americans running the country… Old world views dude. Their money is invested in maximizing job growth and economic returns,

On that note, how do you feel about a Rapsite, full of prejudice geniuses, clockin Mill$ off an Urban Culture whose Communities are NOT BENEFITING from it?

http://rapgenius.com/Gawker-your-guide-to-rapgeniuscom-lyrics

November 16th, 2012