Is Kendrick Lamar a Drug Noob? "Laced Joint"

Hes from compton. honestly, nothing would surprise me in terms of smoking laced weed.

November 17th, 2012
MyNamesCody's photo

Yeah really who knows…Coulda been laced, or he was overreacting. But seriously you kinda come off as a douchebag for defending weed like everyone gotta enjoy it. I know a ton of people who just don’t feel comfortable after smoking. You’re not a bro tbh and you prolly don’t lift

November 17th, 2012
Massology's photo

he hit the shenanigans

November 17th, 2012

I am not defending smoking weed nothing like that. Just Kendrick’s story is hard to believe. Why would he mix up weed and coke?

November 17th, 2012
Cabose's photo

I believe it. Laced shit is everywhere, and i have a friend who did somethin laced with coke and didn’t know till after the fact. And it’s nice land up here in Washington, i’d never smoke somethin in Compton.

November 17th, 2012

Kendrick wasn’t intentionally smoking laced weed and in an interview he said someone else laced it

November 17th, 2012

Cuz the person who did it probably didn’t sit down afterwards and explain what it was laced with. Dude just has to guess.

November 17th, 2012

Alot of people think “angel dust” is a slang term for cocaine not PCP, I heard kids all the time in my high school refer to cocaine as angel dust, devil’s dandruff, so on and so forth ..he’s obviously a drug noob he’s said it himself more or less. I don’t see what your whole point was at all.

November 17th, 2012

If you want a good example of the average person, simply look at yahoo answers…it’s actually pretty sad how little people know about everything

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090501110234AAs4mvR

I could see the same thing happening to Kendrick without him caring to investigate which drug it was..instead he just tries to stay away from all drugs

November 17th, 2012

If that is true then he is an idiot.

November 17th, 2012

I really don’t want to start a debate between drug fiends here, but come on guys… cocaine is so overplayed… Yes, its' extremely addictive if you let it become a habit but a little bit of coke on a joint is going to barely do shit compared to the weed… cocaine has barely any mental effects lasting more than fifteen minutes besides a slight euphoria.

I’ve smoked tons of joints/blunts with cocaine/ecstasy/molly/pills sprinkled in the mix… shit is weak, you’re mostly feeling a placebo and just the fucking weed

A lot of drugs feel the same, people just don’t realize it. I’ve rolled up blunts telling people there’s a bean in it, and they lose their shit after smoking it — but the funny thing is it was just weed…

Not to mention most of the coke you come across these days is waaay stepped on. One can get pure shipped over, but its most likely from Miami/east coast, no joke

December 7th, 2012
Ace23's photo

What the fuck are the mod(s) doing? Why all the deleted posts?

December 7th, 2012

Damn..this thread was funny

December 7th, 2012
Stelio's photo

Da fuq

December 7th, 2012

Let’s move beyond this guys. I hope to be a better poster and not start trouble.

December 7th, 2012