What are your hopes for Eminem's next album?

Nossay's photo

What up RGers!

I know this isn’t that original but I just wanted to start another discussion.

What are you HOPING for in Eminem’s next album?
It doesn’t have to be possible, but it can be.

For me, it’s:

• Production from Dre (most likely), Kanye West, DJ Premier, RZA, etc. Not hip pop beats like on Recovery.
  • Some Slim Shady? Perhaps?
  • Features with Nas, Hopsin, Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar, Dr. Dre, Kanye West, Snoop Dogg (“Snoop Lion”), Slaughterhouse members.
  • His genius lyrics, punchlines, humor, amazing rhymes, and themes
  • Bitch Please III? Please?
  • Any disses at anyone who has dissed him or anything. I’d love to see Em in a beef with someone, just not so serious that anyone gets hurt.
  • Skits. Like in the SSLP and MMLP. In the style of Kendrick Lamar’s good kid, m.A.A.d city.
November 18th, 2012
Jams301's photo

lol @ eminem having

genius lyrics, punchlines, humor, amazing rhymes, and themes

November 18th, 2012
Nossay's photo

James, go rape another kid in the closet lol

November 18th, 2012

Scratch Hopsin, maybe back when Hop was in his Slim Shady fad but now he’s trying to preach, it’s a lost cause. A track produced by RZA with that raw feel would be great, ideally RZA would have a verse on the song too.

I’d like to see a switch-off style song, like he did with Royce on BME songs. If he were to do a switch off song, I’d like to see it with Royce, not that he’s great but him and Em have sick chemistry.

November 18th, 2012
Nossay's photo

@Backspacez Yeah, when he was in his Slim Shady-era. Sorry.

November 18th, 2012
Tribe's photo

How about he start collaborating with good rappers who can make a great track with him

Pharoahe Monch
Elzhi
Masta Ace
etc.

Dw though, I have time to make another terrible song with Rihanna though

November 18th, 2012
Tribe's photo

Eminem genius themes

lol

November 18th, 2012
Nossay's photo

@ATribeCalledWu-Tan Yeah I don’t know lmfao

November 18th, 2012
Garginator's photo

Em will never make this dream album y'all keep making up. Sure, you can keep dreaming, but it’s pointless (kanyeshrug)

November 18th, 2012
Nossay's photo

November 18th, 2012
Garginator's photo

Word, b

November 18th, 2012

Hopsin is obbviously trying too much to be like Slim Shady, but it isn’t working and is just a prime example of how Slim Shady could never be famous in 2012, even if Eminem done it

The OP basically just wants another old school Eminem album which I feel is just regression.

November 18th, 2012
squiggles's photo

If Em were going to have all these things done, he would have done them in his prime. Why wait 10 years to do them now? The only one I can see happening is working with Slaughterhouse. But his album is gonna go in the way of Slaughterhouse’s album; poppy Boi-1da beats, big hooks, not many guest verses, club and radio wanna be hits. But we’ll see.

November 18th, 2012

That it doesn’t suck. In all honesty though, I haven’t really counted relapse or recovery in his current skill level though. In relapse, he was flushing all of the drugs out of his system and he was going through some serious shit, so I feel relapse wasn’t really his fault and recovery was his comeback album, it was him saying hey guys, I’m back! and trying to become relevant again (hence the pink! and rihanna features) and apologizing for his absence. I feel like this album will really make or break him tbr.

November 18th, 2012

Collabs with

November 18th, 2012