Jay-Z/Biggie Smalls Tupac/Snoop

I know I’m going to be in a lot of shit for saying this but the way everyone says if Biggie/Tupac were alive, people like lil'wayne will be in Mcdonalds, but the truth is….compare Biggie to Jay-z! Biggie and Jay-z had three songs together and they were both equally lyrical!! so you can definitely bet that the way Jigga man has evolved over the years will be the same way Biggie would evolve if he was alive! same with Tupac/Snoop Dogg…So I honestly doubt there would be a difference if there was alive. All I want is a healthy argument..no need for saying shit like ‘'eat dick’‘ and all :L

November 20th, 2012
squiggles's photo

I kinda agree with the Biggie/Jay thing, Big would kinda go the way of Bad Boy and make multi-platinum selling shiny suit kinda records. But Pac, definitely not. He was completely different than Snoop. I could see Pac dropping music as a whole and being a full time actor, and being a huge on at that.

November 20th, 2012

Hmmm…..very valid point! ^^ Well i’m strong on the biggie thing but a bit weak on the pac! at least someone sees where I’m getting at

November 20th, 2012

Biggie rapping: 1. “Sticks and stones break bones, but the gat will kill you quicker, especially when i’m drunk off the liquor”

1. “In a sec i throw the tec to ya f*cking neck, everybody hit the deck, biggie bout to get some wreck”

2. “When i bust my gat, mothaf*ckers take dirt naps, i’m all that and a dimesack, where the paper at?!”

3. “I can hear the sweat trickling down your cheek, your heartbeat sound like sasquatch feet, thundering, shaking the concrete”

4. “There’s gonna be alot of slow singing and flower bringing, if my burglar alarm starts ringing”

“You looked so good, huh, I’d suck on ya daddy’s dick..”

“Cause ho’s is irritating like the hickups, excuse me, flows just grow through me, like trees to branches, cliffs to avalanches…”

“Quick to grab my smith n weston like my dick was missin'…”

“Wear boxers so my dick can breath..”

“B*tches, I like ‘em brainless, guns, I like 'em stainless steel…”

JAy-z rapping:

November 20th, 2012

It’s so easy to make up bullshit especially when you pick and choose what to show, isn’t it?

November 20th, 2012
squiggles's photo

It is, I could put some equally bad Biggie lines in here too.

November 20th, 2012

ignore people who say this. they’re usually faggot dickriders who are stuck in the past and won’t listen to reason.

November 20th, 2012
Smooth24's photo

Tupac was already moving away from music and was about to get into being a full time actor

On a musical level, him and Snoop are completely different. For the past 12 years Snoop floats around city to city drops a couple dididdly doggy dogs in the house on a random tracks from young artists and then goes back to his high school days and hangs out with Wiz Khalifa.

Tupac was one of the hardest working, most focused guys in music. Snoop Dogg…Lol…he literally pops up on songs with a few bars and hits us with the “whoopy doopy snoopy dogggy dog get the pussy” and bounces

November 20th, 2012

^example — California Girls lol
But I actually like snoop he doesn’t care bout anything and still drop a great verse with that laid-back snoop flow

November 20th, 2012

‘Pac was trying to start a revolution of people’s minds. I think he was gonna blow people’s heads up and completely go actor mode like everyone else is saying. Definitely wasn’t staying with Death Row after that contract was up.

November 20th, 2012
Smooth24's photo

Being in jail killed his spirit and once he got out of there he didn’t care about rap anymore. All the shit attached to it was making him crazy.

November 20th, 2012

Just play Brooklyn’s Finest then 2 of Amerikas Most Wanted then figure it out

November 21st, 2012
Garginator's photo

OP why do you put exclamation points after each sentence! It makes you look like a moron who’s excited over nothing!

!!!

November 21st, 2012

honestly i think that rappers are good if people like them not by how succesfull they are

November 22nd, 2012