OT: Best vacation spots?

I’m from upstate NY and theres not really any cool places to goto for vacations around here besides like Cape Cod. Wheres a good place to goto for the summer time kinda close to where I am, or even not close?

November 20th, 2012

I live in upstate New York as well. It’s fucking shitty up here (especially in the winter). By close I’m guessing you mean reasonable driving distance, a few places I’ve been to are: Niagara Falls (only for summer tho, I went for spring break 2 years ago and it was like fucking below freezing not worth it if you don’t give a fuck about the falls tho) Hampton Beach, New Hampshire is chill as fuck, I’m going to Springfield Mass. on Friday idk about it. But I spend most of my summers at Lake George because my grandparents own a lake house there. It’s close and It’s perfect, I’ve spent so much time chilling in the village and jet skiing and shit.

November 20th, 2012

I go down the cape every couple summers, it’s pretty nice. Just a find a nice lake to go to in the New England area, if you’re looking to venture north in the summer.

Try looking up some of these places:

Kennebunk, Maine
York, Maine
Ogunquit, Maine
Augusta, Maine
Stowe, Vermont
Little Compton, RI
Washington, Conn.
Essex, Conn.
Hillsborough, NH
Grafton, Vermont

November 21st, 2012
TheLegion's photo

Want to taste General Tao’s chicken ? You want to submerge in Asian culture ?
See one of the most amazing and well elaborated architecture ?

If yes you should go here.

(Chinatown)

November 21st, 2012

Fuck china…fukin gooks

November 21st, 2012