I have the chance to see kendrick live

Has anyone see him live and will it be a good thing to do for my 18th birthday? He’s at bristol in the uk on the 19th of january the same date as my birthday, so I thought it would be a good idea to go see him… should I do it ya bish?

November 20th, 2012
Kailo's photo

bristol is dead as f**k..so ye go see him — beats doing anything else up there!

November 20th, 2012

I don’t live in bristol just saw that he’s there on the 19th. I have other stuff I could do but wanted to know if it was worth it to go see him.

November 20th, 2012

K. Dot if you have the money and you’re a fan..do it.

November 20th, 2012

I saw him a few months at a small local venue a few cities away and it was alright. Maybe he wasnt getting paid enough, but it wasnt anything spectacular.

November 20th, 2012
Bill-Finn's photo

yeah don’t pay for a meet and greet.. the dudes a dick

November 20th, 2012

I say every one of your favorite artists are good to pay to see once. From there, make your own decision to see them whenever. Saw Lupe 2x, Tip 1x [el horrible], and The Roots 3 times…but that’s because they’re the fucking Roots though.

November 20th, 2012
zexon's photo

oh kendrick lamar? #realhiphop #GKMC #SWIMMINGPOOLS

November 20th, 2012
MJAN's photo

“yeah don’t pay for a meet and greet.. the dudes a dick"
Story please

November 20th, 2012

is it just him? or are there more acts?

November 20th, 2012

^ just him.
@Bill-Finn whys he a dick? seems like a sound guy tbh

November 20th, 2012

i went to see him at the bet music matters tour and there were 4 other acts. i also got vip so i did a meet and greet. he was pretty chill. how much are the tickets? and is there a meet and greet?

November 20th, 2012
ashtag2's photo

Saw him live… he was okay, but it might have been because he was opening for Wiz Khalifa haha

November 20th, 2012

the venue is pretty big and I can get standing tickets for £20, there’s no meet and greet.

November 20th, 2012

I had to chance to see him in at the Filmore in NC his show was awesome he even bought out J.Cole and let him do a short set. Stayed about an hour after the show and even got an autograph and was allowed to take a picture with him though did didnt turn out good but it still was a great experience so out and get them tickets ya bish Kick'n it wit Kendrick

November 20th, 2012