Future

Alobid's photo

How do you picture future? I think it will be far away from being an utopia, a dystopia seems more of a realistic thing to me.

PS: I’m talking about 1000 years into future kind of thing. Also, if you want to recommend books on the subject that would be cool.

December 6th, 2012

December 6th, 2012

Silk beat me to it

December 6th, 2012
Skizza306's photo

Fuck a alien, fuck a robot, AT THE SAME DAMN TIME

December 6th, 2012

Depends on whether or not we manage to shape up and get our asses on top of tackling climate change/global warming, overpopulation, and atomic weapons-not to mention the forces of hatred in our society that are working so hard to tear down everything other people have built.
But I remain optimistic.

December 6th, 2012

Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. It was written in the 1920’s and Huxley’s vision of the future has gotten truer and truer since.

December 6th, 2012
Giorgio's photo

Well it’s obvious that we need someone to step up and lead this world of hatred into a new phase of love, in which we each value each other more than we value happiness itself.
As for me, I’m a lone wolf so I try to live such a lifestyle myself, but someone else is gonna have to convince the rest of the world…

December 6th, 2012

ill be fucking 2 of basedgods bitches at the same damn time

December 6th, 2012

First off, I’m never going to die, so I’m still gonna be around. But I envision it as a society of Humans and Ostriches.

December 6th, 2012

Beats rock that’s bout it to.

December 6th, 2012

Me

December 6th, 2012
Woden's photo

the most fucked up drugs you can imagine

December 6th, 2012

Wondered why a thread about Future hadn’t been thumbed down into the pits of Hell yet…

December 6th, 2012