DAMN THATS THAT SHIT I LIKE!

December 6th, 2012
Stelio's photo

Please elaborate.

December 6th, 2012
BBDS's photo

Royalty is Gambino’s worst project

December 6th, 2012

He was able to maintain my interest, the interest of someone who truly appreciates the value of a “Bar” who likes to hear creative, innovative lyrical ability with strong strong technical skill.

“Fresh like Jamaica, Run it like Usain”

Even while keeping me thoroughly entertained with nice punchlines, A good amount of the tracks seemed to have message behind them specifically black faces & the opening track.

The worst part of this mixtape was the Danny Brown feature, i can’t even stand to listen to that guy, he drives me crazy

December 6th, 2012
BasedGator's photo

Royalty as in Childish Gambino’s Royalty?

December 6th, 2012

Yeah Gambino

And something tells me i highly highly doubt that’s his worst project but now that i’ve had a positive experience with him, his discography will be added to itunes, so i’ll be able to make that decision shortly. IF you’re correct about this being his “worst” project then son is definitely one of the top 10 lyricists in the game right now.

December 6th, 2012
Stelio's photo

Danny Brown’s dope doe

December 6th, 2012

Nothing dope about a nigger who sounds like a 15 year old on too much cocaine

December 6th, 2012

I totally forgot about Royalty! D:

I was hyped up so much about it through the spring and summer (thanx to Gambino’s Twitter and website). I can’t believe I forgot about it, lol.

December 6th, 2012

Uhm… have you listened to the entirety of XXX? Danny Brown is dope.

December 6th, 2012

It wasn’t his greatest but it didn’t exactly displease me, either. My interest was there for most of the album, I just don’t think he really flushed himself out well compared to his earlier releases. Regardless, I think Gambino will always have a little something for everybody no matter their tastes.

December 6th, 2012
BasedGator's photo

Royalty is Gambino’s worst project

December 6th, 2012

Why would i listen to the entirety of XXX he has the worst voice in the history of hip hop, i need to be on LSD or cocaine or angel dust or something to even understand a word he says

December 6th, 2012
CLOUDS's photo

December 6th, 2012

Really? cause I downloaded this project when it came out as my first exposure to CG and thought it was trash.

December 6th, 2012