Report: Eminem Admits He Was Afraid the Whole Time

DETROIT, MICHIGAN – Rap superstar Marshall Mathers, AKA Eminem, admitted at a press conference last week to being afraid “the whole damn time.”

Eminem’s physician, Dr. Dre, MD, MPH, confirmed that the rapper indeed has a crippling case of performance anxiety that extends from the stage to the bedroom.

“I thought I overcame it with 8 Mile, but then Dre reminded me that was just a movie. After that, my anxiety spiraled out of control.”
Throughout his career, Mathers has fought drug addiction, sociopathic thoughts, and, most notably, schizophrenia–resulting in his biggest hit, “The Real Slim Shady.”

“The drug use, the confrontational attitude, the mother issues, the refusal to rap in anything but horrible accents for two consecutive albums–it all points to a textbook attempt to conceal his fears of public speaking and performance,” noted Dre.

“I gave him a prescription: ‘smoke weed everyday,’ I told him. But that only made it worse: he recorded Encore.”

http://therapinsider.com/2012/05/17/eminem-admits-he-was-afraid-the-whole-time/

LOL

December 11th, 2012

December 11th, 2012

C:\Users\AKA0011\AppData\Local\Temp\jedward-fall-off-stage_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

December 11th, 2012

omg…. fuck it.

December 11th, 2012

TheRapInsiders articles are complete bullshit, but they’re sure as hell funny.

Sources at Death Row confirm that Dre worked on ‘Detox’ for “maybe 15 minutes” before releasing it, the most time he’s spent on the album since Friendster was released in 2002.

At that time, he began to develop a serious addiction to social networking, reportedly spending up to seven hours day posting recipes for scones on Pinterest under the pseudonym N*iggasWithEclairs.

In a clear attempt to do anything but go to the studio, Dre also reportedly first engaged in some backyard gardening, read Voltaire and played with his double jointed finger.

December 11th, 2012
Stelio's photo

Good Laugh

December 11th, 2012
Cujo's photo

C:\Users\AKA0011\AppData\Local\Temp\jedward-fall-off-stage_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

YOU CAN LINK SHIT FROM YO HARD DRIVE NIGGA

December 11th, 2012
Cujo's photo

AH FUCK I SAID CAN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuUUUUUUUUUUUU

but im hjigh so its cool

December 11th, 2012

lol

December 11th, 2012

@Cujo so I heard…

December 11th, 2012

lmfao did dat nigga just try to link something off his hard drive

December 11th, 2012
Alobid's photo

Are all news in that site a joke?

December 12th, 2012

but…

He said he wasn’t afraid….

…………………………………………………..

what

December 12th, 2012
December 12th, 2012

TheRapInsiders articles are complete bullshit, but they’re sure as hell funny

That’s obvious, it’s pretty much all satirical stuff, it’s designed for just entertainment purposes.

December 12th, 2012