PROOF JAY-Z IS A SATANIST...

anal's photo

DOES NOT EXIST

People these days are so humble and naive that they believe everything they see on the internet; exactly what we were taught not to do in school, or at least I was. All of the videos about rappers being either a Free Mason, Satanist, or in the Illuminati are dumb as fuck. Just because someone made a video on YouTube about it doesn’t mean you should believe it. In fact, if the only place that there is evidence of it is on YouTube or the internet, then you would be more than foolish to believe it.

I agree that some videos may be convincing, but really, why would you believe some rumor on the internet?

Alot of entertainers, especially rappers, have sold out, and dumb down for the money. It’s the money. I don’t know too many people who wouldn’t change with a financial situation like that. If you were rich, and went broke, you would change, and the same vise versa.

To say they sold their soul to the devil, or are in some superior secret society that controls all entertainment is stupid as hell.

Everyone should look at the big picture, what if they were Satanist? Or in the Illuminati? How would that effect you or the way you listen to their music? For them to be a Satanist, and for you to dislike them because of it would make you intolerant of others' beliefs and religion.

At the end of the day, if anything changes the person, or how they make their music, it’s the money. The greed. People do certain things to get more money everyday, and rappers are no different then others. So, if someone sells out, or has sold out, lets all just agree it was because of the money and greed, and not some Illuminati-Satanist conspiracy theory your friend showed you on YouTube, and lets move on from it.

October 16th, 2011
tuyo3's photo

Dude that does make a lot of sense. Rappers gotta eat too, and sometimes it comes down to selling out if they want to actually make a living out of it. It sucks that that happens, but it’s just how it is. That’s why we gotta support dope music, and share it with everyone we know. It’s the only way to get the word out now. Fuck the radio shit, that’s not real hiphop.

I really hope it goes back to the old days when lyrics reigned supreme. It seems all you need these days is a banging beat and a dope hook. That’s not why I love hiphop. I’m all about the poetry and the “I don’t give a fuck attitude”.

October 16th, 2011
tuyo3's photo

Killuminati

October 16th, 2011

EH AND KANYE SED THROW UR DIAMONDS UP IN THE VIDEO, HES A STAAN WORSHIPUR!!!11one!

October 16th, 2011
DJx2's photo

I cosign everything in the original post. Couldn’t have said it better myself

October 16th, 2011

are u kidding of course hes a satanist empire state of mind “and jesus cant save u life starts when the church ends” D'EVils “MY soul is possessed by D'Evils in the form of diamonds and lexuses, The exorcist, got me doin' skits like Homie” yea hes a satanist

October 16th, 2011
UF's photo

My father’s a Freemason and he’s one of the greatest men I know. So if he’s a Satanist, I’d be one gladly.

October 16th, 2011

Only a satanist would wear this sweater

Do what thou wilt. They only law of the satanic bible

October 16th, 2011
iceberg's photo

i, too, am a santaist.

October 16th, 2011
LtGriff's photo

October 17th, 2011
anal's photo

@UncleFondle Exactly. Both of my grandfathers were free masons and theyre the greatest people I know. Since I was like 7 I wanted to be a Free Mason because of them. And you actually have to worship and believe in a god to get in, so I dont know how they would be Satanist.

@cyphersdomain You obviously didn’t understand the lines and let me guess, you saw that on YouTube, right?

@qegwu Those pictures are about as convincing as it gets though.

October 17th, 2011
ApeVigoda's photo

Ltgriff, First off Lucifer is saying “I’m gonna chase you out of Earth”…so that means him chasing away Lucifer is worshiping Lucifer. And in Free Mason Jay says “Bitch I said I was amazin not a mason”…

October 17th, 2011
anal's photo

BUMP

October 18th, 2011
Swagberg's photo

lmao, using Rick Ross’s song “Free Mason” as proof that he is a freemason is about as convincing as using his rap name as proof that he is the actual Rick Ross.

October 18th, 2011

I joined the illuminati recently too:

October 18th, 2011