I'm Trying to Figure Out Why Beyonce is So Fucking Amazing?

Seriously, I was working in Dubai when I saw Beyonce live for the first time, it was a small private venue & she put on a show like God himself/herself/itself whatever, was there to watch her. Kinda bored so just watched several live performances of hers & in each one she delivered 100% almost like she actually needed the paycheck. Anyway I just paid an obscene amount of money to see Madonna live & at time I found my self comparing her to Bee which should never happen. So why the fuck is Beyonce so amazing? Others have better songs but they can’t deliver like she does…..

January 12th, 2013
Ryan Vice's photo

January 12th, 2013
OlderGods's photo

I’m trying to figure out how you mistook RapGenius for tumblr.

January 12th, 2013

Beyonce is overrated. I mean, if you like nappy hoes with weaves then ok.

January 12th, 2013

To SDVG_da_GAWDess:

Okay first this is rapgenius we all loves hoes so lets stop that BS. Personally I appreciate the job of a hoe b/c hoes provide a service to the millions of men out there who couldn’t get laid to save their lives. There’s a hoe out there right now getting on her knees or back to provide a service that ensures that neither I nor yourself gets raped by some loser who hasn’t let the poison out.

Secondly, at this point everyone wears a weave I know I used to laugh at girls that did so but when I cut my hair short, I quickly realized how big of a mistake that was so I wore clip-ins, weaves at this point are almost like earrings.

Lastly Beyonce is fucking amazing & her live show performance is untouchable as someone who has seen many live shows from almost every musical taste I can tell you live she puts on an amazing show & all she’s doing is singing & dancing. Now madonna, Metallica, Coldplay I love them all, seen them all but live I would much rather watch B.

January 12th, 2013
Nossay's photo

So that means you’re a guy or lesbian^

January 12th, 2013
Bill-Finn's photo

January 12th, 2013

Beyonce might be the greatest female artist to ever live

January 12th, 2013

To Nossay:

I’m a girl, 100% straight not even a hint or tinge of bi.
I only ride the straight train.

January 12th, 2013
Nossay's photo

@MissJune that was supposed to be at SVDG

January 12th, 2013

Haha imo we got so few bitches here that anytime you mention a bitch each bitch thinks you’re talking to her.

January 12th, 2013

“Secondly, at this point everyone wears a weave I know”

you must know some ratchet ass black ass hoes tbr.

Dw I used to be a big fan of beyonce too when I was in 7th grade but as I got older I just realized she isn’t that good at singing, and her songs started to annoy me.

January 12th, 2013

SDVG_da_GAWDess

I’d like to believe that I’m a true racist. You see my disdain is equal for every race there is. Black, white, yellow, green, they all disgust me (well maybe not green or as Ye says: “I only like green faces.”) Its not the race, no its more of an individual thing, unlike your average or should I say subpar racist I’m sane enough to understand that you can dislike a person without tying that negativity back to their race. 

Now you’re probably saying wtf was that about, well in your last two comments you’ve referred to race in particular  blacks in what most would describe as negative “nappy hoes & ratchet black hoes.” So it appears that aside from your dislike of her music you want to attack her race, something which she has no control of, but your dislike for her race is something I can’t relate to. And as fucked up & as douchey as I may sometimes behave my mind won’t let me go to that dark hole you have to crawl out of to trash someone’s race. Her personality, her music, even her fucking religion I can trash but her race, no, b/c thats not a choice. It takes special kind of troll mentality to even bring that up.

& by the way I know hoes of every color, nationaly & class, trust me the hoe market is very diverse. 

But back to the actual topic, you’re wrong she can sing she may not be a whitney or celine but hey we cant all be Jones some of us have to be Smiths & she’s an amazing Smith. I already agread that yes her songs may not be the best but her delivery & live show delivery are unmatched.

January 12th, 2013

@MissJune you’re not racist, just misanthropic.

January 12th, 2013

Why must people be so racist just stop, it is not a good look .Your comments shows that you have bad character as a person. I don’t sit around talking about all the horrible things caucasian people or another race did to AFRICAN AMERICANs.This is 2013 grow up stop stereotyping people . You must not be uncomfortable in your own skin if you have to put down others. Please STOP IT’S DISTASTEFUL, your action shows a bad reflection on your parents and race. Your not a good person if you think about people in that way @ SDVG_da_GAWDess

January 12th, 2013