Yo, this shit is fucked up! What do you think?

Krypt's photo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uI1IsvPMHY8# Alright, so I saw this shit and it fucking made me sick. I mean, like, seriously? A 5 year old girl giving head to young children? What the fuck has this world come to? I don’t know, this shit just makes me upset and lose hope in this world…

February 5th, 2013
sexy-mofo's photo

It truly is.

February 5th, 2013

Pretty fucked up..It’s hard to believe some kindergarteners were unsupervised to the extent that this could happen multiple times smh. The saddest part is, I would almost guarantee the 5 year old girl has a history of sexual abuse herself.

Just to put it in perspective though..young children have been “playing doctor” with each other for years and years. Not trying to take away from the seriousness of this situation, but hope for humanity shouldn’t be lost. Sucking dick is a whole different level..but little kids do experiment without really knowing wtf they are doing. Fairly normal, as long as it stops early on.

February 5th, 2013
Krypt's photo

Well, yeah I know that like kids are experimenting without knowing it, but I mean, they on’t go to the point where they’re giving each other oral sex at that age. I mean, they might do some accidental touching and shit, and they not know about it or know it’s wrong, but the fact that I’m pointing out is that the girl knew what she was doing. That’s why I think it’s fucked up… And she probably does too, which is what really sucks. And she’s a sexual predator to be honest, like, wherever she goes, she is probably gonna try to do this… Which is really awful, and she’s only five and probably doesn’t understand that this is bad, or does but not to the extent that it is. But the fact that the girl knew that she was doing this, and with a couple of guys, not just one, at that young of an age, made me like, disgusted by it. I don’t know, I’m conflicted on this in all honesty,but this shit is just nasty and awful, that kids that young be doing this. It’s just, saddening.

February 5th, 2013

I think it comes down to the fact she was more than likely taught to do this..I doubt she has any concept of why it is wrong. Pretty awful though no doubt..But I’m glad they caught it now rather than 20 years down the line, and hopefully they can prevent actions like this in the future through therapy or something? Idk..

I dated a girl once who I later found out was abused at a very young age by a friend of her mother’s, so this story really hit me hard…I don’t think there is nearly enough focus in America on family dysfunction and the damage it causes to society smh.

February 5th, 2013
Krypt's photo

Yeah, there isn’t enough focus on the family dysfunction that plagues America, we are higher in divorce rates then ever, and it keeps rising sadly. Not to mention that abuse seems to also be on the rise, which isn’t helping with the dysfunctional family issues that are abundant in America it seems. And sadly, you’re probably right. Chances are, she was taught to do this, doesn’t have any concept of why it’s right or wrong. And yeah, I’m glad that it was caught, and I have no idea as to how they could fix this to be honest. One thing for certain is, if she was taught this from like a family member (which in all reality, why it is sad, is probably true), Child Protection Services are in action and will likely take the kid away from her parents which is sad but I mean, if she was taught this, it’s probably from one of them and they need to no longer be with them. I don’t know man, it just, it really is sad when you see shit like this happen.

February 5th, 2013

Woah…

February 5th, 2013

Woah, this really is fucked up.

February 5th, 2013
Krypt's photo

Yeah, that’s exactly what I thought when I seen it too. Really fucked up shit, ain’t it?

February 5th, 2013