OT: Roast That Cartoon

I’m going to say a cartoon. And everybody just roast the fuck out of the cartoon. Some of the shit that no one caught in the show when it was out is hilarious.

First Cartoon:

Pokemon

So let me get this straight, when you’re 10 travel around the world with no adult supervision, camping every damn day to play/catch animals that have the potential to straight electrocute, burn, or drown yo ass. Who knows the last time this nigga Ash washed his ass?

February 14th, 2013

And how come he never aged. Inb4 :AshKetchumComaTheory:

February 14th, 2013

^I hate that fuckin' theory.

Anyways…
Regular Show is for people who aren’t smart enough for Adventure Time.
Adventure Time is for fuckups and druggies who never grew out of their Saturday Morning cartoons.
My Little Pony is a bunch of saccharine bullshit with a fanbase that either beats off to it, or actually accepts the members of the fanbase that beat off to it.

(none of these are things I believe…except that, TBH, the 3rd season of MLP has been some saccharine bullshit. Season 2 GOAT)

February 14th, 2013
Fresh Air's photo

Cow and Chicken have human parents, how? In Before Adopted

February 14th, 2013
Prozac's photo

We needa keep talking about Pokemon, Like if i owned some Pokemon you know how many fuckin banks would be robbed????

February 14th, 2013

How did Catdog poop?

February 14th, 2013
Prozac's photo

It always pissed me off when Sponge Bob made fires under water.

February 14th, 2013

Why didn’t the Pokemon ever turn back on their masters? i mean Pokemon is essentially animal abuse lol

February 14th, 2013
Hellblazer's photo

Team Rocket, some of the most retarded villains of all time, just saying.
Real people logic would either turn to 2 options:
1. Catch these niggas while they sleeping, tie ‘em up, toss 'em into the bottom of the ocean & then steal their Pokemon
2. “Fuck this shit, too much damn trouble out of the hundreds of other people we’ve met along the way, I’m kidnappin’ that little girls Jigglypuff brb.”

February 14th, 2013
Northstars's photo

Ash didnt age because in the first episode he saw Ho-Oh and made a wish that he would be on an adventure forever. It’s then revealed in later episodes that Ho-Oh grants wishes. Therefor Ho-Oh made Ashe’s wish come true and made him

immortal

The more u know

February 14th, 2013

WHAT FUCKING ETHNICITY ARE YOU BROCK
I NEED TO KNOW WHICH SLUR TO USE IN THE MIDST OF BATTLE

February 14th, 2013

I never watched Pokemon… I’ll just be leaving.

February 14th, 2013
white_boy's photo

Ash didnt age because in the first episode he saw Ho-Oh and made a wish that he would be on an adventure forever. It’s then revealed in later episodes that Ho-Oh grants wishes. Therefor Ho-Oh made Ashe’s wish come true and made him
Immortal
The more u know

Is…is this real…?

February 14th, 2013

white_boy it would certainly answer a lot of questions ^^

February 14th, 2013

What drugs did the Pokemon center’s have, they could practically revive dead animals in no time at all!

February 14th, 2013