I'm fifteen and pretty sure I ripped Dizzy Wright and J.Cole(IMO)

Shad Fer's photo

I’m an underground rapper from The Bahamas(worst than it sounds) but I know rap genius is full of real hip hop heads,so an opinion on these tracks would be dope…oh and ignore my intro to ‘Hit Me When You Comin’ I was enjoying myself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTyN34qdby0&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXZ05qvvXn0

March 15th, 2013
Klonopin's photo

PSYONIK

March 15th, 2013
Garginator's photo

You are actually pretty damn good, technically on point and the lyrics were not throwaway either. Nice work.

March 15th, 2013
Klonopin's photo

Also what Garginator said.

March 15th, 2013

Damn son…75, 122 views….mad underground

March 15th, 2013
Shad Fer's photo

@MyNamesCody the view count’s like that cause Bahamians really dgaf about rappers that aren’t on the radio(which pisses me off) but whatever…that’s why I’m sharing my shxt here

March 15th, 2013

Underground or undiscovered?

March 15th, 2013

I rarely ever click whenever users submit their songs, but i gotta say i really liked it.

Keep doing your thing man!

March 15th, 2013
CWAJGA's photo

I’d say you’re more of an aspiring rapper than an underground rapper… You’re good tho. Wasn’t expecting to like it, but I gotta give props where it’s due.

March 15th, 2013

You’re pretty good man, Garginator said pretty much how I feel. You should post your lyrics on the site and become a verified artist. Do you have any more music to share? I would like to hear some more from you dude.

March 15th, 2013
Ryan Vice's photo

I’d like to hear some more tracks from you

March 15th, 2013

Ye-yo-yo-yo-yo-yo… YO!

Lol. This is pretty good. Your flow is nice, your wordplay game is adequate, and your lyricism is technically proficient.

My gripe with this track is that your mic quality isn’t that great, I can kind of hear echos and it’s a bit irritating. I recommend watching this video, as it might help you out. Aside from that, I don’t really have any significant issues with it, unless I really nitpick. Keep up the good work, son!

March 15th, 2013
T And L's photo

This is dope man, you have a lot of young talent. All you need is a better mic and some breath control. Look forward to see more from ypu, much love and good luck to ya.

March 16th, 2013

You have one of the dopest flows i’ve heard.

March 16th, 2013
tuyo3's photo

Man I hate it when kids say shit like “Check me out I’m a 15 year old rapper” but that’s probably because I’m so old and bitter.

That being said, OP’s a dope MC

March 16th, 2013