Scary Movie 5

This movie looks terrible, bunch of washed up Grade B celebrities, doesn’t even look that funny, that last good scary movie was three.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpO5kM3iz2k&feature=youtu.be

March 16th, 2013
Trevar's photo

“A dolla makes me holla, Honey Boo Boo chiiiiild” haaahaaaahaaa y'all know that’s funny…..

March 16th, 2013

You’re acting as if the others didn’t feature washed-up celebrities

March 16th, 2013

The first two were funny, then it just went down hill from there.

March 16th, 2013

These movies at this point are nothing more than… well honestly I don’t even fucking know anymore. Are they honestly making that much money of off rehashing this horribly done to death concept anymore? There have been more spin-offs for the Scary Movie series than I can fucking count. All horrible.

March 16th, 2013
M1C's photo

wtf

this is still going on without the Wayan bros

March 16th, 2013

^After the Wayans bros. left the franchise that’s when it stopped being funny.

March 16th, 2013

Katt Will.i.ams is in it.

March 16th, 2013
Zetaa's photo

Whatever, I’ll just watch Airplane and Spaceballs instead.

March 16th, 2013
D-Rigs's photo

People hate on three and four and I never got why, still leaves me cracking up. The Wayans did that Scary House or Haunted House or something like that right?

March 16th, 2013

These movies have never been good.

March 16th, 2013

i believe the first 2 were funny as fuck the 3rd one was decent at the very worst but the last two i’d say almost as bad as norbit.

March 16th, 2013

The wayan brothers knew not to drag it out so they sold the rights after the second installment I believe. Shit just wasn’t the same without them

March 16th, 2013

I miss Shorty and Ray, and damn, was that Ashley Tisdale? Her career has gone down hill already

March 16th, 2013
MFVoltron's photo

other than the ones zetabraic mentioned they all fucking suck

March 16th, 2013