OFF TOPIC AF: Are people who eat well-done steak cowards?

Alright this is a re-post of a thread of mine that got deleted due to misunderstanding (moderator didn’t read), so here it is.

My Dad owns a local steak house (me being the manager) and I have noticed a trend, it seems more and more people are ordering their steaks medium well done to well done, and not trying to be sexist but about %75 of these people are females, I feel like these are cowards, it’s like they quack in their boot whenever their about to order, and will throw any steak with a little bit of color straight into the trash. They think that they’ll catch some sort of bug if they eat it rare and are usually are the type of cowardly people who are always paranoid about germs and such. Lately because I’ve noticed this type of thing is on the increase, I’ll tell the cook to cook their steak rare. The person will eat the steak, no problem, then when I tell that It’s rare, they freak out (we even had an incident where a particularly paranoid coward, attempted to sue us) It’s absolutely outrageous to me, one minute their enjoying a perfectly fine traditional rare steak, the next, it’s like I put worms in their food. I just don’t understand these cowards.

Anyway that’s enough of my little lecture, what do you guys think of this issue?

April 24th, 2013

I eat my steak well-done, and I’m a coward tbr

April 24th, 2013

I eat my steak well-done, and I’m a coward tbr

may I ask why you eat well-done steak??

April 24th, 2013

I prefer the taste…

April 24th, 2013

Well done steak tastes like a tire. My girlfriend used to get well done and smother it in A1. I got her down to at least Med-Well, still prefer mine medium.

That’s steak, when it comes to ground beef though, like hamburgers, I can’t do less than med-well. That drippy blood is gross tasting.

I worked at a restaurant and some old broad got a RARE hamburger, when she got it, the entire bottom bun is DRENCHED with blood. Her adult children were all like “Mom, you’re going to get sick!” and she’s like “Fuck it! I’m 70 years old! I’m going to eat what I want and die when it’s time!”

April 24th, 2013

I prefer the taste…

are you by any chance a germaphobe, or do you perhaps read tabloids on all the “dangers” of local restaurant?

April 24th, 2013

..but prime rib, I get that shit RARE!

So it’s steak: Medium
Burgers: Med-Well
Prime Rib: Rare

Different meats, different tastes

April 24th, 2013

Well done steak tastes like a tire. My girlfriend used to get well done and smother it in A1. I got her down to at least Med-Well, still prefer mine medium.

see that’s what I say, did you notice by any chance your girl was/ or is cowardly in any way?

April 24th, 2013

Yeah, she said the blood dripping from the steak grosses her out.

April 24th, 2013

jesusnigga snatches dat shit befor u even attempt to cook dat shit, silly white foolish lookin mothafucka, jesusnigga needz to teach ya nikkas how to stop eatin like pussahs, specially dis nigga.

April 24th, 2013

Yeah, she said the blood dripping from the steak grosses her out.

Yup , just as I thought, this is getting to be a really bad problem, epidemic even, I’m gonna ask my dad if he’ll double the price on medium- well done and well done steak, I’m tired of all these cowards trembling in their boots, scared by their own shadow, eating rubber tires coming in to my future restaurant.

April 24th, 2013

Hell yeah, you should charge PER MINUTE the steak is on the grill.

April 24th, 2013

Hell yeah, you should charge PER MINUTE the steak is on the grill.

I legit should, are these people so self centered that they can’t understand their costing the restaurant money on gas to cook their little steak a little longer, cause their all pussy.

April 24th, 2013

medium rare or gtfo

April 24th, 2013
1o17's photo

why you got to care how people enjoy their food, everybody is different

that’s like getting mad over somebody at subway getting their sub toasted instead of cold

April 24th, 2013