Let's talk Illuminati

I wanna stir shit up/ Let’s start a thread on the Illuminati
Do you believe in the Illuminati, what are there motives?

I personally don’t believe in a devil worshiping organisation
but what I do believe in is powerful rich people, business owners,
organised crime having big influence in society and having alliances like previously proven to happen in history.

I believe in a not necessarily explicitly malevolent government but one that is for it’s own agendas and cares about rich powerful mostly and is willing to do fucked up shit for it’s interests like it has many times in the past
Ex: torture, Outright lying about WMD’s in Afghanistan, covering up a lot about Timor (What is Timor? exactly my point) and other shit, watergate,etc. There are a LOT of fucked up stuff the government does.

Also For example the mafia used to be believed as a urban legend but was proved to be real and involved in politics

I think it’s comforting to label people as Illuminati because it is more reassuring to label an enemy instead of knowing they can be anybody.

I believe the government powerful people enjoy Illuminati rumors diverting attention from them and I genuinely believe there are no rappers or black people in it.

I think the most likely motives and purpose are racism, keeping the population under mental control, profit, power.

Conspiracy brother out!

April 29th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

I don’t have anything against people who talk about the Illuminati. I think it’s a waste of time because you could be talking about politics. Not inbred devil worshiping rulers.

April 29th, 2013
RTJII's photo

Triangles.

April 29th, 2013

OP, did you sample one my thread responses on this topic? It’s okay if you did, just cite me in with the credit.

April 29th, 2013

nope I didn’t sample nothing, what did you say?

April 29th, 2013
Mykro's photo

since a lot of the illuminati theory is based on the bible, I don’t believe it since I’m not a Christian

April 29th, 2013

@Mykro
It’s not based on the bible, the illuminati actually existed but centuries ago
They were a benevolent organisation. Illuminati coming from illuminated but that is an other topic.
But like I mentionned I’m not talking about the devil worshiping illuminati I’M talking about corruption, powerful people, etc.

April 29th, 2013

It was in a thread regarding the Boston bombing, someone was ranting about the Illuminati involvement. I was going on about how the Illuminati doesn’t exist, but the desire for power is equally as threatening. And that bank owners, government officials, and underground kingpins are the ones pulling the ropes behind the scenes to maintain a controllable population, instill fear into the public eye, and continuously plot for power.

April 29th, 2013

Illuminati the dumbest idea since Intelligent Design
It’s not 100 old men in a room full of cigar smoke planning what to do in Indonesia and the Middle East next month
It’s 100 or so companies that independently try to ensure they get as much profit as possible, engage in strategic alliances, and as a result end up influencing local, state, national, and international policies to their benefit which usually means cutting of social spending, liberalization of finance, “free trade”, neoliberal policies, the hollowing of the welfare state and the movement towards fiat money systems whose money supply can be manipulated when seen fit so that central banks can make a killing off of wars.

Its just a big fucking game of “All for self, none for all”

April 29th, 2013
Mykro's photo

It wouldn’t make sense for there not to be a powerful group of people controlling a lot of things in the world. So yeah, I think it exists. I don’t believe it’s the new world order type thing, micro chipping everyone and creating on mass population and all that shit.

April 29th, 2013
MrAverage's photo

April 29th, 2013
Northstars's photo

lol oh mykro

April 29th, 2013

Yeah I don’t believe in micro chips shit like that
But I’m asking basically what YOU people believe in

April 29th, 2013
Mykro's photo

sorry guys, my bad for thinking it was cool to actually answer the thread with my opinions.

April 29th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

On some serious shit though those Illuminati cards are so accurate its scary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati_(game)

April 29th, 2013