Albums you wish would of / will become a thing.

Which albums do you wish would of been created in the past or hope will be created in the future? Mine are as follows:

1. Eminem and Tech N9ne collaborative album back in 1999
  2. Another Andre 3000 solo album
  3. Dr. Dre’s Detox sometime in my lifetime
May 8th, 2013
Mitha's photo

MF DOOM and The Ghostface Killah! Hopefully, we won’t have to wait too long.

May 8th, 2013

TBH. This discussion is confusing lol.

May 8th, 2013
  1. E-dubble — Hip Hop Is Good

this album is fire from beginning to end. E-Dubble has sharp lyrical wit, and a command over the beat that can go from hype to introspective seamlessly over any track on this album. E-Dubble’s crafted himself a relevant contribution to the current watered-down state of hip-hop. Most def worth a listen.

I think that everyone who enjoys hip-hop or rap should listen to this album
This is a perfect album and I would rate it 5 out of 5.

Here is my favorite song from this album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tdU4SzyOks

May 8th, 2013

That Schoolboy Q x Ab-Soul x Danny Brown x A$AP Rocky Collab group Q hinted at

May 8th, 2013

Earlwolf

May 8th, 2013

Honestly I would want a Nas and Jay-z collab, just for shitz.

May 8th, 2013
gone_1m2y's photo

Nas and Big L on the same track — nuff said

May 8th, 2013
  • Zion I & The Grouch — Heroes in the City of Dope
    Is a collaboration album by West Coast hip hop artists Zion I and The Grouch, released October 10, 2006 on Om Records. The album features production from Zion I’s producer Amp Live, The Grouch and his fellow Living Legends member Eligh. The Albums best songs are “Hit ‘Em”, “Trigger”, “Hero” and “Too Much”

May 8th, 2013

@TheRapCritic

I am interested in hearing it, however, I cant find any way to Dl it

May 8th, 2013
DCA's photo

Nas.Com — that collaboration between Nas and Common that was announced back in 2011. Especially interesting after Watch the Throne came out. Nas is to Jay-Z as Common is to Kanye. Both are simultaneously predecessors and colleagues from the same city who make more real music (some might even argue that they’re more talented) but aren’t near the commercial successes, egos or cultural icons that their counterparts are.

A legitimate Weathermen album with the revised lineup (with the addition of Aesop Rock over Copywrite, Jakki tha Motamouth or Camu Tao). Unfortunately you’d still have Yak Ballz and Tame One over Vast Aire but I’d settle for that. Now that Def Jux is dead, those rumors have gone out the window. I’m not even mad though. I’m no longer a Cage fan anyway.

I’ve also been waiting on a Despot release of any kind since high school. I gave him up for dead until he was resurrected by Das Racist.
Another Def Jux background member that had/has promise but faded into obscurity is Cool Calm Pete. He’s got no internet presence and hasn’t released anything since 2005. Right now this is the only thing we have to go by and it’s almost a year old.

I wouldn’t be mad about another Neutral Milk Hotel release either but that’ll never happen. Also this.

May 8th, 2013

Eminem + Nas = Bad Meets Nasty
(I know this is my go to answer on every thread)

May 8th, 2013
broheet's photo

Cannot wait for the Kendrick X J Cole Collab

The amount of times they have said that they were “just in the studio together” makes it seem like they have 30 songs done.

May 8th, 2013

The B.o.B and T.I. collab album has some potential

May 8th, 2013
Wu-Pac's photo

N.W.A. x Geto Boys album

May 8th, 2013