Albums that you wish your favourite rappers had never released.

I’ll start.I cringe everytime I think about these albums:

May 9th, 2013
FLIX's photo

Lil Wayne a favorite? Anyways,

May 9th, 2013

Other than that, both these rapper’s discography is fux-wit-able

May 9th, 2013

• There were like three banging tracks but I remember at my friend’s sleepover, two others were going to buy it, and they were just as disappointed as I was.

• Aubrey could have done a little better on his debut, apart from depress me with this worthless monstrosity.
May 9th, 2013
omwpeenor's photo

Thank me later bangs in the whip doe

May 9th, 2013

Although I’m glad it was commercially successful, will never listen to this ever again

May 9th, 2013

50% of this album

May 9th, 2013

May 9th, 2013

Idlewild wasn’t to bad, don’t know why everyone hates it.
Co-sign Nastradamus, Encore

May 9th, 2013
broheet's photo

turrible

May 9th, 2013
DCA's photo

Probably wouldn’t be so mad if I hadn’t preordered it on vinyl. That’s a lot of money to spend on an album with that many skippable tracks.

May 9th, 2013

Cage — Depart from me

Hey, what’s this— an extended wallow in self-pity and self-loathing from a pissy, drug-addicted white rapper who can’t stop reliving his terrible childhood? And all of it sounds like a painfully dated dispatch from the era of Insane Clown Posse and Marilyn Manson? Where did the old cage from “Movies for the Blind” go.

May 9th, 2013
DCA's photo

Holy shit, Depart from Me was fucking trash. My most regrettable purchase by a mile. The only reason I didn’t post it ITT is because I can’t even count Cage among my “favourite rappers” given his post-Hell’s Winter career.

May 9th, 2013

I like Light Up, the whole thing cohesively was a bit depressing is all, it should have been more happy-vibed because he’d just made it.

May 9th, 2013

Mainly from the single and the very pop-centric production. Every other song on every other album, to me, is gold.

May 9th, 2013