New to Rap Genius, 14 years old from NY and I spit, I have a video for starters

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LV03lwLQOtY

Well that’s the video, chillin with my friends in the basement, rapping over the instrumental “survival of the fittest” by Mobb Deep. I’ve been doing this for a while now considering my age, if you want more info I’m on twitter as @J-Stylez33. Well, check it out, and thanks!

May 23rd, 2013

Started off kinda slow to me lyrically, but I ended up noddin my head hard. You have great potential, man. Keep at it. You seem really young too. That’s good. Keep listening to good artists and getting inspired. You’ll be a monster.

May 23rd, 2013

lol “You seem really young, too” with 14 years old in the Title. Duuuuurrr

May 23rd, 2013

Thanks, I like the vibe here already!

May 23rd, 2013

Just a tip: Your friend used it, not you…but you may want to avoid saying “TURN UP” on here. Shit’s trendy and wack as fuck. And don’t ever say that shit in a verse. lol Unless you’re clowning niggas.

May 23rd, 2013

I never said this before but I see something in your personality, somewhere down the line you will release something totally different and become big. Your are going to be big, trust me, keep spitting and try to get studio time.

May 23rd, 2013

We just clowning dude nothing serious

May 23rd, 2013
Bird Soup's photo

TURN UP

May 23rd, 2013

You’re good bro, trust me.

May 23rd, 2013

Thanks everyone, you guys are mad chill on here lol

May 23rd, 2013

yeah you new to the forums but this might be one of the first I say check this kid out to my friends and shit. usually when people post their songs I just wait for them to end

May 23rd, 2013

Thanks the more people see it the better, only way to blow up in this shit

May 23rd, 2013
bigBerd's photo

Welcome to the forums. You look like you definitely have something to bring to the table, and that’s good. Hope you enjoy it here.

May 23rd, 2013

Dope for 14..

May 23rd, 2013
Idyllic's photo

sup kid, hows it goin?

May 23rd, 2013