1- Lil Wayne is the greatest rapper of all time, yes you read that right, ALL TIME.
2- only Tyler, the creator and Earl Sweatshirt are the only worthy rappers in all OFWGKTA
3- Kanye isn’t that great of a rapper nowadays, he might have a verse here and there that are nice.
4- Jay-Z same ^^

September 4th, 2013

Unpopular opinion 1: Jay-Z gets too much hate and his subtle talents are overlooked by too many people, especially hip hop fans.

Unpopular opinion 2: Yeezus was an excellent yet unenjoyable album.

Unpopular opinion 3: J. Cole can rap quite well, but I find his music pretty boring.

Unpopular opinion 4: I kind of liked Dedication 5.

September 8th, 2013

Unpopular opinion 5: Childish Gambino is a good technical rapper, but he is a bad artist, and Camp was a very unenjoyable album with insecure vibes that didn’t make any sense to me.

Unpopular opinion 6: Illmatic as an album is more important to music in general than Nas as an artist (Nas still one of the GOAT)

Unpopular opinion 7: Future gets too much hate.

Unpopular opinion 8: Eminem has been pretty overrated since he came back from hiatus (Eminem also still one of the GOAT)

Unpopular opinion 9: 50 Cent has been musically irrelevant for some time.

September 8th, 2013

Dr Dre is not G.O.A.T. producer, DJ Premier is

September 8th, 2013

Earl Sweatshirt is famous for his “monotone” flow, however now that he’s getting bigger people are starting to dig for flaws. When they realize there isn’t much to genuinely point out, they bandwagon the “monotone” voice complaint. (While the people who actually don’t like his monotone voice, still enjoy his music for the most part. And whenever they speak up about it, they get mixed up with the bandwagon haters who thrive for any reason to hate.)

September 8th, 2013
M4D900's photo

Tupac was alright

September 8th, 2013
MC_Jmoney's photo

Yeezus AOTY so far.

September 9th, 2013
Dalmo's photo

Nicki Minaj is actually a great rapper.

September 9th, 2013

Lil wayne has more classics than 2pac
Trap music isnt as bad as people make it seem, its supposed to be bangers, not lyricism
Rick Ross can be technically considered a lyricist
Only rap from 90’s that isn’t outdated is wu-tang clan and bone thugs n harmony

September 9th, 2013

and kanye west is the greatest rapper OF ALL TIME!!

September 9th, 2013

Scrolling down for this thread is a big f'n hassle

Recovery is to me at least on par with the SSLP simply simply because of the technical lyricism

Ghostwritten people should just not rap because the people who write for them generally know how to spit better then them.

I dislike trap music ….unless I am partying

Control is overrated tons of mcs have better writing and flow then that on a regular basis

September 11th, 2013

G-Funk is Hip hop’s best sub-genre. Jazz Hip hop bores me to death.

September 11th, 2013

ptica thinks kanye is straight

September 11th, 2013

experimental hip hop is the best sub-genre.
Kanye is the most influential hip hop artist of all timie

September 11th, 2013

just noticed the last two were polar opposites

September 11th, 2013