Hopsin could be a good rapper (based on potential not permanence)
He has the flowing abilities, average lyricism, ok punchlines at times…

He needs to distinguish himself from Eminem and stop being so childish at 30 years old:
“Only one who tells me what to do is me"
"Run like I’m booger flickin”

He has good rapper chops and heart but that don’t mean he’s good.

June 27th, 2013

i think those who claim hip hop is dead are simply ignorant to how many great artist there are. one cannot expect good music to find them. instead you have to look for it. i think for every shitty as rapper one can name i can name a very skilled one.

i respect kanye as an artist the fact that he is trying to push the boundaries of rap(not music) just rap is commendable. not saying he is the first or only one but its obvious that he grows and changes as an artist and thats a beautiful thing to see. but i think people confuse differentness with greatness. while being different plays a role i think it plays a minimal role in how good of a rapper you are. and isn’t that what matters.the fact is kanye is not that great of a rapper.. nd amazing producer hell yes and a artist in every sense of the word but to say he is the breast rapper of anyh century is fucking insane. i can give you a rapper better than him in every aspect of rapping and give viable fact and info of why they are better.

mf doom is no way in hell underrated. to say people falsely claim that he is depp is foolish. because thats not what makes him as great as he is. first and most obvious is his word play flow and delivery. its unique to say the least and always on point. he can out rhyme almost any rapper and if anyone wants to go line for line lets do it. but what i think makes him one of the best is the fact that many have tried to do the multi personality thing but NO ONE has done it like doom. the fact that he is three rappers in one and has released full length albums as each shows his skill. but what is really amazing is how different each of the personalities are. if they where all on one track together a listener can easily decipher witch is witch their rapping styles flows and deliveries are completely different. and thats a lot harder to do than it sounds. honestly it blows my mid that this one guys can be three different rappers in one and excite with such precession. i just don’t see how one can denis him.

June 27th, 2013

The Album About Nothing could be a classic

June 27th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

almost every album or mixtape that came out this year i had to force to listen to it.

June 27th, 2013

even czarface? @Gaga

June 27th, 2013
gloont's photo

Jay-Z is boring as hell.

June 27th, 2013

^I don’t get the unnecessary Jay-Z hate, he’s a good rapper to me that gets demonized over bullshit

June 27th, 2013
lilwill's photo

One I’ve thought forever and wasn’t sure of till now:

“Me Myself and I” by De La Soul is actually kind of boring and needs to stop being cited as one of the Golden Age of rap’s best records. I like De La Soul for the most part but that song doesn’t do it for me.

June 27th, 2013

Teflon don and flockaveli are classics.

June 27th, 2013

Lil B the best rapper alive, based world. This man go in there and say whatever he feel like saying serious or silly, and make it a song. He 1 Take Tim. He literally do everything opposite of other rappers in a sense and people still feel that shit

June 27th, 2013

I just hate KRS One’s face. I don’t want to, but I really can’t help it.

June 27th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

It’s the nose. gotta be the nose^

June 27th, 2013
Magneto's photo

Eazy’s got a sick flow.

Encore was pretty dope.

Mac Miller is heavily overrated.

June 27th, 2013

because everybody hating on RG
Joey Bada$$ is dope

June 27th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

because everybody hating on RG
Joey Bada$$ is dope

because everybody hating

hating

my gosh

DO I HAVE TO KEEP REPEATING MYSELF ON THIS SITE WHEN IT COMES TO JOEY?

June 27th, 2013