RedMasta's photo

My man Zimmerman said the boy was mad hostile. Woulda blown him too if i had a strap anf he ran up on me.

June 28th, 2013
RedMasta's photo

If any race ran up on me, im sprayin. THis aint no rascist shit.

June 28th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

he shouldnt have followed him. the police even told him not to, technically if you think about it trayvon could have ben defending himself cause he was freaked out by zimmerman

June 28th, 2013

@RedMasta
You’ll shoot anybody for reacting accordingly after you purposely stalk them with your car while they are buying smarties?
You’re a fucking sociopath that likes to stir shit up then…

Fuck outta here with that bullshit!

June 28th, 2013
RedMasta's photo

Following people aint a crime. If i follow a kid on the street he cant say shit unless i touch him.

June 28th, 2013
RedMasta's photo

“Reacting accordingly” I lol'd
If you have a gun and someone runs up on you. Shooting is the sensible thing to do.

June 28th, 2013
Mykro's photo

It wasn’t a fucking hate crime you close minded idiot.

He followed the kid because he thought he was suspicious. There may have been racism used in his judgement to follow him, but other than that, none was involved in it.

I’m still laughing about the fact that @ObamaPointing says blacks can’t be racist.

It’s called reverse racism and it exists. What kind of world do you live in?

June 28th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

cool and if im being followed running up on someone is a sensible thing to do.

June 28th, 2013
Northstars's photo

yall just want someone to hate. It’s way more complicated than being black and white. If I saw someone in a hood walking around my neighborhood for 35 minutes, after a bunch of break ins had been occurring, just waltzin around talking on his phone, I’d approach him too. I wouldn’t have done exactly what Zimmerman did but stop buying into all this media shit that it’s completely black and white. There’s a reason we have trials, because shit like this is, idk, complicated?

June 28th, 2013

Y'all defending Zimmerman are just letting your bigotry shine

I swear…
You would not say JACKSHIT if a white girl got shot after attacking GZ for stalking him.
You have no excuse to side with this murderer, fuck you.

June 28th, 2013
RedMasta's photo

Zim aint run up on nobody. he got run up ON. thats why martins body had to drop. You cant run up on a man with a gun then be mad you got shot.

June 28th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

Its possible that it is a hate crime him thinking trayvon was suspicious cause he was black, if he was white he probably would have left him alone. Thats called white privilege if you didn’t know. And mykro explain reverse racism to me and how are whites affected by it. Some explain to me how reverse racism is getting white people killed, searched, or not getting them jobs.

June 28th, 2013
Mykro's photo

lol now we’re bigots.

You are beyond stupid.

All you do is tell us to fuck off, fuck us, and use incorrect insults to try to close an argument.

A bigot is one that IGNORES evidence to the contrary of their beliefs. There is plenty of evidence to SUPPORT our beliefs, and very little solid evidence to refute it.

June 28th, 2013

@DAP

Just like if it was a black man who did it, you wouldn’t say shit. And I would still defend GZ. And I don’t see how I’m a bigot for wanting proper justice. GZ shouldn’t go to jail because Martin was black. That’s crap.

June 28th, 2013

@NoScrubs

Haven’t you heard of Affirmative Action? It puts ethnic people in jobs that (in some cases) other people deserve simply because of ‘muh diversity’

June 28th, 2013