I will admit I am not completely familiar with AA, I know what I’ve picked up. However, it is still a useless idea that can cheat people out. I don’t know everything about your dad so I can’t comment. I can try to find the sources, but it will take time, so I’m not promising anything.

June 28th, 2013

Sorry it just irks me when I see these type of propagandized misconceptions where people incorrectly associate a concept with a word due to socialization and indoctrination. It’s like how some people would support helping out those who can’t eat but are against welfare, they’re the same exact thing. Close to 80% of Americans support the first one, less than 50% of Americans support the second one. Bu they’re the same thing.

Majority of Americans want to ensure there is equal access to jobs in the workplace but overwhelming seem to oppose affirmative action when it is the closeslt thing to equal access, displacing only those of equal merit not higher skill. Affirmative action only comes into to play at the top levels, the final stages. You aren’t getting the job if you are a shit worker and black, you are getting it if you are tied for the top spot with a white worker and you’re black.

June 29th, 2013
Jergnome's photo

END THREAD/

June 29th, 2013

I’m down. We got wayyy off topic and I was being kind of dumb. ObamaPointing can still go fuck himself tho

June 29th, 2013

@tadeez you got owned. Take your L like the bitch you are.

June 29th, 2013

@O-BAMA

Cool it down there, big guy.

June 29th, 2013
OlderGods's photo

Truth hurts? I don’t know how people are still trying to justify this. Crime is crime. Let’s not forget about Sean Bell, Amadou Diallo, Troy Davis, Emmett Till, etc. This is not just me pulling race cards out my ass either, let’s try not get this shit twisted please. It’s not like Trayvon was as drunk as Rodney King stumbling around the streets, the kid was walking around in a suburb for fucks sake.

June 30th, 2013

over here i do some real fights with real racists not just some hating little disney flex dildo. they seem to think there’s gonnah be riots after the verdict. honestly, i dont think it’ll be that big, but here’s the kkk’s predictions.

http://naaminis.com/smf/index.php?topic=3836.0

June 30th, 2013
RedMasta's photo

Shows us badly drawn cartoon
Says, Truth Hurts.

June 30th, 2013
RTJII's photo

mfw when red tries to troll this thread

June 30th, 2013
RedMasta's photo

mfw i wasnt trolling

June 30th, 2013

@1-800

You have got to be fucking kidding me. You said you didn’t want to pull a race card, yet you post that extremely biased, and extremely incorrect cartoon?

June 30th, 2013