An opinion on recent events - Kanye West's "Yeezus" and Jay Z's "M.C.H.G".

MHealx's photo

I’d rather listen to Ye talk shit over synths than Hova attempt to culture me on what it’s like to live European. Seriously how obvious does he need to make it? Son is walking a tightrope making fun of America (the hand that feeds him). He’s had countless #1 albums in the US but has never gone #1 outside of it. Dissing America’s gonna do wonders for you mate.

And anyway, who started that whole “Fuck America, I’m European” thing anyway…Oh yeah, we all know who. Lol and inb4 everyone who hated Yeezus likes “Crown”. Pretty sure that’s a Yeezus left over anyway, it doesn’t even fit the album.

Suck my balls. Yeezus album of the year, all praise Ye da God and fuck you all cause you’re all faggots.

July 4th, 2013

Not downvoting just because I disagree with your opinion, musical taste is subjective and everyone is allowed to like what they like.
However, downvoting because that much butthurt in one post was honestly just a little sad to see from a mod who has more IQ than me and hasn’t even been here as long. You’re one of the cats who puts in work, you owe it to Rap Genius to represent a more dignified, less asshurt form of user.

July 4th, 2013

OP is trolling…

July 4th, 2013

Beautiful thread.

July 4th, 2013

MCHG wins.

July 4th, 2013

Hova lost.

July 4th, 2013

Samsung lost

July 4th, 2013
MFVoltron's photo

While I do agree on listening to Yeezus over MCHG, I feel some heavy jingoism going on in this post by OP

July 4th, 2013
GNSS's photo

There’s an awfull lot of mods in here for such a short post.

July 4th, 2013
OViea91's photo

Forgive them, Yeezus.
They know not what they do…

July 4th, 2013
Smittens's photo

July 4th, 2013

Dissing America’s gonna do wonders for you mate.

Eminem did the same, he’s been doing okay since

July 4th, 2013
Cabose's photo

Europeans win

July 4th, 2013

July 4th, 2013
SDVG's photo

whats yeezus? was that released this year?

dont remember. MCGH album of the year tho.

July 4th, 2013