congrats FuckNiggaJenksus

July 6th, 2013
MrXercules's photo

July 6th, 2013

Congratulations

July 6th, 2013
Threshold's photo

Always knew the dude had it in him

Now I’m gonna go on my journey to become editor, once i delete all my shitty annotations.

July 6th, 2013

“Awww man I’m pretty bored right about now… Might as well go annotate some lines…"
*5 minutes of annotating go by…
Wait what the fuuu… editor CHAT?!

MAMA WE MADE IT

Thanks errbody for the support!

July 6th, 2013

Truth is i had to delete about 30 of my awful annotations to get editored. And the second i did ppl started noticing. So i support that. If you need me to help just pm me because i know that it only allows you to delete a certain amount of stuff per hour. And you could always edit them to make them better too. Thats the more recommended option from most editors/mods

July 6th, 2013
Threshold's photo

Yeah I’ve edited some of them already to make them look a little short of decent lol. But yeah thanks man good looking out, I’ll probably end up deleting them one by one carefully, imma say goodbye to 600 Rap IQ that was gained by bs'ing my annotations. haha

July 6th, 2013
AliSTACKS's photo

Oh yeaaaah, I just got editored like 5 mins ago!

July 6th, 2013
AliSTACKS's photo

July 6th, 2013
MrXercules's photo

Looking at some of my earliest annotations…

July 6th, 2013
Threshold's photo

My good explanations are the ones that get accepted. I wish my profile shit could show all my annotations, I’ve been on a roll with pretty good annotations.

July 6th, 2013

I know that feeling. All the awful ones are at the top and all the good ones are shoved to the bottom. Thats partially the reason why it took me 8 months to get editored.

July 6th, 2013

Pleaase don’t delete your annotations. That is not the way to go…I know it’s a bit more work, but you should be practicing on improving those ‘tates. Some may be unnecessary, so it’s coo to delete, but they should generally be edited not deleted.

PM if you need any help.

July 6th, 2013