Are there any rappers who live in NY or are traveling to NY and are interested in pereforming?

CeQuenCe's photo

Some time next month I’m planning on having probably two huge shows inside of NY, and I think it would be really cool, if I can get a bunch of RG rappers to perform too!

Plus more rappers = more people coming!

You have to be a rapper with a pretty decent fanbase, or willing to go out of your comfort zone to bring in new fans!

Most likely you will get paid too! The amount of people you bring in determines how much you will make!

If you’re interested post your stuff here, or DM me!
Also if you have any hookups in NY that can help please tell me! :)

Thanks!

Spread the word!!!!!

July 8th, 2013
Fresh Air's photo

Where in NY, cuz I live kinda close

July 8th, 2013
CeQuenCe's photo

Not sure yet, I was going to look at venues all around, see what place most of the performers will be from, and that will determine what part it will be in.

July 8th, 2013
CeQuenCe's photo

Anyone else? This is a very good opportunity to get some performing experience, and gain fans!

July 9th, 2013

Where do you plan on booking this show?

Have you contacted promoters/venues?

Do you have money to hand to those promoters/venues so they’ll actually fuck with you, because you can ensure that they get their money even if you don’t draw a big enough crowd that you make money off it?

Thought not.

July 12th, 2013
CeQuenCe's photo

Somewhere in NY most likely NYC

Yes of course

OF COURSE lol did you really expect me not to?

Was there a point in your questions?
Are you planning on performing?

July 12th, 2013
Ace23's photo

caia trynna crush niggas dreams

July 12th, 2013

I’m on the West Coast, so no.
Ace still mad cause I clowned him one time in chat after he v. disrespectfully called me a boy.

Also, here’s how I know you’re lying:
If you’d spoken to a single booking agent, you would be able to name a venue you were planning to perform at. You can’t.
Also, you’re like 15, where the fuck did you get that money?
I don’t even need to front like I get shows. My rock patnas get shows and they’ve taught me how this shit works.

July 13th, 2013
T And L's photo

I’m going to NY soon actually with my dad, I’ll see if anything.

July 13th, 2013
CeQuenCe's photo

It’s ok I’ll forgive you this time lol, obviously you don’t know who I am. I have enough money to rent like 3 venues, if you want proof of me speaking to promoters I have emails and everything of them telling me how much they want for their services, and what they can do. I don’t know the venue because I’m not familiar with NY so once I get down there I discuss it with the people who are helping me set this up, and then I’ll have that info. I’m 17, I don’t know how it is on the West Coast, but over here they even let 16 year olds get jobs. Also this most certainly isn’t my first show… You’re just making yourself look dumb if you’re not performing….

July 13th, 2013
CeQuenCe's photo

@T_and_L alright cool!

July 13th, 2013

My nigga, you’re not even verified, get your name out there before you wanna do shows. Nobodies gonna wanna pay to see a 17 year old who they’ve never heard of, rap.

July 13th, 2013
Ace23's photo

Nah, he has quite the Youtube following.

July 13th, 2013
Ace23's photo

Nvm only 424 subscribers, mehhhhh

July 13th, 2013

HoneyDip why’d you delete my post? Do you really hate HD that much?

July 13th, 2013