Favorite Pro-Era member besides Joey and Steez (R.I.P.)?

Nimra's photo

Lately there’s been a lot of much deserved light on Joey, and i’m elated to see he’s getting the recognition he should, but I think a lot of people are sleeping on the rest of Pro-Era. I won’t lie, Joey is my top Pro, but the rest definitely stand on their own merits.

Personally, I think Nyck Caution is a pretty raw emcee, although his “The Pursuit V.1” album/mixtape wasn’t the greatest. He drops some pretty exceptional verses, like on “Resurrection of Real” and “47 Goonz”.

Who’s your favorite Pro?

July 12th, 2013

They all sound exactly the same except for the girl, who sounds like a female version of exactly the same thing.

July 12th, 2013
Nimra's photo

Lol wut?

July 12th, 2013

NYCK Caution is probably my favorite Pro Era member (including Joey) but I’ll need cuh to drop a proper mixtape before I can confirm this.

July 12th, 2013

Dessy the Badman, other then that nothing.

July 12th, 2013
Idyllic's photo

I like CJ Fly, A La Sole and Nyck Caution and Chuck Strangers has some dope beats
All of pro era is talented but i haven’t really seen em showcase their stuff individually

July 12th, 2013

theres a girl?

July 12th, 2013

The rest of Pro Era need to branch out, at the moment they’re basically known for Joey features

July 12th, 2013
Idyllic's photo

@Cody
Yerp
T'Nah Apex i believe

July 12th, 2013
Trevar's photo

Nyck Caution impressed me the most.

Chuck Strangers' production is pretty awesome, too

July 12th, 2013

Lets face it, of it weren’t for strangers, Joey b
Would just be a 18 year old rapping kid from Newyork, nothing special.

July 12th, 2013
Nimra's photo

What makes you say that? It’s not like Chuck Strangers produces all of Joey’s tracks. Clearly he has some measure of talent if he’s getting recognition from legends like MF DOOM, Alchemist, Lord Finesse, etc.

July 12th, 2013

A La $ole no doubt. Every verse he gets he kills it, in the freestyle’s notably the boilerroom appearance he killed that shit, when he’s on his skills surpass the rest. Dessy is nice too. But does anyone feel that CJ’s delivery lets him down?

July 12th, 2013

One member i think has no individuality is Dirty Sanchez

July 12th, 2013

Is it just me or do white people say Nyck’s their favorite?
No racial, it’s just an observation because

July 12th, 2013