Blunts

What is your favorite blunt wrap? Which wrap do you want to try but haven’t?

My top 3:

1. White Grape White Owl
  2. Original Swisher Sweet
  3. Wine Dutch Master cigarillo

I really want to try one of those fat ol' Dutch Masters

Bonus Question: how many blunts have you smoked in one 24 hour period?

My high: 13

July 12th, 2013
MFVoltron's photo

I stopped caring for the wrap after I realized I’m still gonna get high either way.

July 12th, 2013

This nigga made this thread in honor of me, so i feel blessed.

My favorite is vanilla dutch Master, grap swisher sweet, and watermellon flavored wraps

July 12th, 2013

@mf

But the blunt is by far the best high because you get the subtle tobacco buzz combined with the dankness provided by Mrs. THC

No sir, you do not “get high either way”

July 12th, 2013

How blunts can you take to the face before you “ die” aha

July 12th, 2013
ScottFree's photo

July 12th, 2013

July 12th, 2013
ScottFree's photo

OP you did not blaze 13 blunts in a day

July 12th, 2013

^ i agree, your chest must have hurt really bad after, but im not hating. Most was 6 for me.

July 12th, 2013

in one day

July 12th, 2013
ScottFree's photo

ye 13 a lot of cardboard from the blunt raps…can’t be good for u

July 12th, 2013
xAshxRx's photo

Favorite: Any Swisher
Most Blunts: 3, ice bongs are the way to go

July 12th, 2013

Swisher Sweet of any kind, also any backwood.

July 12th, 2013

Swisher Sweets, Peach Optimos if I feel especially girly. That’s really it.
I’m supposed to like backwoods cause I fridda Bay and Mac Dre fucked with Backwoods but honestly those things suck unless you roll them, like, juuuuuuust right on some Goldilocks shit.

Anyone else who actually fuckin' hates Blunt Wrap brand blunt wraps? Those shits taste so nasty, plus like 80% of the time they end up with a gap somewhere in the middle and it takes another 3 minutes to re-light the shit.

Personal highest number: One time I was with my Richmond homies and we were all on Oxy (disclaimer: don’t ever do Oxy) and I was like “Hey guys, you know what we’re gonna do? We’re gonna smoke 7 blunts.” IIRC, I was chosen to inaugurate the 5th one, and I took one hit, yacked, and then bitched at my lil homie for tryna take it from me and hit it one more time before I passed it to him. I did not give a fuck. I was grimy back then.

July 12th, 2013

I only smoke blunts once in a while, I like bowls, I hate buying shit everytime I wanna smoke.

July 12th, 2013