Please review this track

I have not sent this yet to be mixed or headed to the studio for it but want it to be reviewed trying a new flow and shit
https://soundcloud.com/lsom-1/fwtm-full

July 13th, 2013
C_Goomba's photo

I fucks with it, it has potential to be a dope track with good mixing. I automatically was reminded of SlimKid 3 from The Pharcyde on Otha Fish when you starting vocalizing.

I suggest adding adlibs throughout the song. A couple of punch-ins will really help you out because you started out strong but towards the end you began rapping normally and sounded you were almost out of breath. So yea. Ad-libs and punch-ins as well as great mixing and I think this will be a track I will really look forward to listening to when complete.

July 13th, 2013
Cabose's photo

Thought of this right away. Not bad.

July 13th, 2013

Your voice is too boring, make it more energetic, you got a great song!

July 13th, 2013

Thanks I feel you on the voice and @Cabose my parents play alot of haitian music which kinda inspired the flow but I kinda see what your saying though

July 13th, 2013
Izuna's photo

Great song. Your voice sounds like you’re reading though.

You need to rehearse this song a hundred times until you can spit it off head and then record it off head as if you’re speaking to a crowd naturally so it sounds energetic and fluid.

July 13th, 2013

I like it bruh. I say keep the same tune of your raps, but like others said, more confidence in what you’re saying. Let us believe you man!

July 13th, 2013
Fresh Air's photo

To be honest, u dont have to do it off the head, but it helps if u can do most of it off the top if u needed to

July 13th, 2013