A girl i liked....

G0D's photo

ok, so there is this girl that i like and we know eachother for like a week and we spent alot of time with eachother but i asked her out and she said im a really good friend and she likes me too but she doesnt think it would work out relationship-wise, she just wants to be my close friend…i dont know what to think, i feel heartbroken. what does this all mean?

July 20th, 2013
G0D's photo

THIS FUCKING SUCKS (CRIES)

July 20th, 2013

cut that bitch off one hunnid percent

July 20th, 2013
DeLaNoise's photo

You fucked up when you told her your feelings. Test her next time though. Try being more aware of your body language and other subconscious behaviors and come off as completely uninterested, see how she responds. Like most girls, she’ll miss the attention that was once there.

July 20th, 2013
Xsyl's photo

You are Mario right now

Enjoy

July 20th, 2013
July 20th, 2013

I gotta be that asshole that says it but fuck it

Nigga this is a rap forum not a RG User forum
I don’t vent out my personal shit on the internet! (I do it on my tracks) I got tons of issues too everybody got issues. At the moment I got the swollen Kanye, squirrel with nuts in my mouth look but I ain’t making threads on that.
I’d at least have the decency to put OT in the title if I was interested in everbody knowing my business..
Post that shit on reddit or some other website

July 20th, 2013

You’re trippen if you made this thread without thinking niggas here will take a steamy elephant shit on your self-esteem.

July 20th, 2013

Cut that bitch off, if she doesn’t like you for who you are, then it’s not going to change if she already knows you like her. If you stay with her, then you’re just going to keep trying and trying and trying to date her, but it’s never going to happen. Cut her off now and save yourself half the trouble.

July 20th, 2013
edski's photo

Your Dad should have told you about shit like this.

July 20th, 2013
MHealx's photo

Trillhomie won tbh

July 20th, 2013

You fucked up now that she knows you like her. Either cut her off or prepare to be manipulated.

Friendzoned

July 20th, 2013

Maybe you’re ugly and or have a boring personality … it’s a possibility

July 20th, 2013

Ya’ll niggas need to chill. Maybe the man need to get this off his chest damn. People these days act like someone can’t express their emotions anymore. Maybe he felt like he could post it on a rap forum, because all of us share a love for hip hop. Anyways, you should just cut that bitch 100 like that other dude said. She just wants you to be that crutch she can fall back on. Don’t ever be a hoes crutch, you’ll get tired after a while trust me.

July 20th, 2013
DeLaNoise's photo

^ And then DeLaNoise said, who are you? Dont tell me what to do.

July 20th, 2013