The Lost Tapes best songs?

Lately I’ve been listening too much to this Album, and I would crown the best song as Purple or Black Zombie, what RG users think?

And by the way, If Nas put more effort into The Lost Tapes, it could easily be his second best album and equally to Illmatic, that is just my thought

August 20th, 2013

I like No Idea’s Original

Also I don’t know what you mean by “put more effort into The Lost Tapes”, it’s just a collection of unreleased stuff lol.

August 20th, 2013

@DJx2 Imagine if all the tracks from The Lost Tapes was not an Compilation, but an album, Get some songs like Purple or No Idea’s original and add more songs with lyrics on the same level talking about same theme of Illmatic

August 20th, 2013

Do you not understand the concept of “Lost Tapes”. He couldnt just put new songs in lol

August 20th, 2013

Yea, i was just thinking about some of the material from Lost Tapes with more to material to form a new album that would be insane… but yea, i’m just thinking

August 21st, 2013
MYH's photo

Purple for sure

August 21st, 2013

Purple was a banger

August 21st, 2013

Always liked Nothing Lasts Forever and No Idea’s Original the most. But I basically like every song on there except Blaze A 50.

August 21st, 2013
MFVoltron's photo

#FETUS!!!

#FETUS!!!

#FETUS!!!

FETUS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 21st, 2013

Invetro >>>> Fetus

August 21st, 2013

Two favorites are Black Zombies and Nothing Lasts Forever. After that would be Poppa Was A Player and Purple.

August 21st, 2013

Really liked “Poppa Was A Playa”, I liked the honest portrayal of his father- he wasn’t a saint but he was still his father. “Black Zombie” is dope too, “Blaze a 50”, “No Idea’s Original,” “Drunk By Myself”. “Fetus” was creative, I first heard that song on a mixtape from either 1998 or 1999.

August 21st, 2013
KoolGee's photo

Purple is the best song, Drunk by Myself and Blaze a 50 were amazing though.

August 21st, 2013