Shad Fer x Ine Care(DGAF) *Banger* TURN DF UP!

Shad Fer's photo

I posted a few days ago in the forums that I needed a mainstream song to perform and this is it:

https://soundcloud.com/shadfertharapper/ine-care-dgaf-prod-by-deon

http://rapgenius.com/Shad-fer-ine-caredgaf-lyrics

Tell me how it sounds,and please,for my sake,share it with your friends so everyone can turn up to it lol

I have to make songs like this because it’s my only form of promotion since I don’t have anyway to do music videos(I have an hd camera,but my laptop can’t edit the videos),so I’m using the radio because they only take bangers and they’re the only tracks I can perform without getting booed or stared at awkwardly(in The Bahamas)so I’m not dropping too many lyrical/boom bap tracks for a while,although I’ll do it in features tho :3

but surprise,surprise,this is my last boom bap track for a lil while:

Shad Fer x 700 Islands and Dreams(Prod.By Backspacez)
https://soundcloud.com/shadfertharapper/700-islands-and-dreams-prod-by

http://rapgenius.com/Shad-fer-700-islands-and-dreams-lyrics

Feel free to annotate

August 24th, 2013
ScottFree's photo

You’ve officially sold out.

Just playin', I know this isn’t your normal style but I thought It went pretty hard. I definitely think people could vibe to this at a party or something. Some parts it sounded like you lost your rhythm, but I doubt people would notice.

Overall I thought it banged, nice work.

August 24th, 2013

Bout it bout it

August 24th, 2013
Shad Fer's photo

thanks,I didn’t even know I lost my rythm,I just remember having to get in a serious 2 Chainz mode lol

August 24th, 2013
Shad Fer's photo

damn,how will people know about the track with me and Backspacez by looking at that title

August 25th, 2013
Shad Fer's photo

bump

August 25th, 2013
Shad Fer's photo

bump

August 25th, 2013
D.R.C's photo

no….

Just sounds so awkward or maybe its just me and I like you as a rapper Im just not feeling this, maybe its just the mixing

August 25th, 2013
Shad Fer's photo

I understand,there’s always a comment bout my mixing…this shit’s already on the radio :‘’‘( I think it’s the sound…takes some getting used to…but the radio stations accepted this shit so my goal is accomplished(sell df out lol)

August 25th, 2013
D'shon's photo

mann Im not feeling it either, i think its because im so used to hear boom bap from you, and when you do the mainstream flow it feels weird and out of place.

But from a partying standpoint, it easily a banger with that beat so in the end, you should be fine shad fer.

August 25th, 2013
Shad Fer's photo

trust me it,it annoys df out of me that I even have to make music like this in order to get a gig,so as hard as it would be for someone that knows my original sound to hear it,it’s just as hard for me to act like a dumbass in order to make it,but that’s just how things have to be for now sigh

August 25th, 2013
D'shon's photo

That’s life man

August 25th, 2013
CeQuenCe's photo

“This party to live for the 5-0 to ruin”

Don'y jynx it man lol

Overall, this was a dope mainstream track, you definitely got the job done, and I think the people will love it.

It was a little awkward though lol the chorus, and the mixing

Make sure you stay true also. Don’t rap about anything you don’t do!

August 25th, 2013

DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK DRUNK

August 25th, 2013
Femi Jaye's photo

i think you should stick to the style your most passionate about because it is what you will excel in. its like your passion is writing but you done a course in maths because you hear bankers are making alot of money. you are much better than that mainstream sound your tryna do, you’ve got big fans of yours telling you they found it awkward. there in an era where non mainstream styles are getting more recognition. stick what you love man, i know you’ll excel in it. you should strive to be the best written rather than a crap medium paid banker (going back to my previous metaphor.)

August 26th, 2013