Drake is more of a fake rapper now than ever.

antyo7's photo

I’ll be honest, I used to LOVE Drake. I loved his flow, his singing voice, and his emotional lyrics.
But now all this bullshit in his songs have me convinced not to buy his upcoming album.

“No new friends, no no no!” What kind of shit is that? You’re too cool to have friends or something so you have to be an asshole about it?

“Came up that’s all me, no help that’s all me.” Drizzy would be nothing without 40 producing most of his hit songs. And not to mention Weezy who helped him by fucking SIGNING him?

“Started from the bottom now we here.” no.

What do you guys think? Have you always disliked him? Because that’s what I hear a lot but I don’t understand why people didn’t LOVE Take Care, that’s my favorite Drake album.

September 4th, 2013

ded

September 4th, 2013

It’s people like op that should drink bleach and cut themselves.

September 4th, 2013

September 4th, 2013

September 4th, 2013
Chop's photo

some of you “fans” worry about some dumb shit sometimes. all those songs are good why stress over anything else? i could never call someone i never met fake but that’s me…

September 4th, 2013

Read interviews and you’ll understand Drake wanted to create anthems people could live by, not all of them including to his lifestyle.

September 4th, 2013

How do people not understand STFB? It’s such a simple concept. Drake and his ovo fam started from the bottom of the music industry. Now king Drake Reigns supreme.

September 4th, 2013

Have to agree, Started from the bottom was really fake

September 4th, 2013

“No new friends, no no no!” What kind of shit is that? You’re too cool to have friends or something so you have to be an asshole about it?

Does this really need explained? It’s a been a tradition in rap for ages to moan about having people around you that just like you for your money. “New friends” is a euphemism for that

September 4th, 2013
6xPlatinum's photo

Drake has been Drake and will continue to be Drake. NWTS album of the year. Take Care was album of the year. And SFG was mixtape of the century.

The real is on the rise, you can take the elevator back down.

September 4th, 2013
Alpha-Q-Up's photo

“Livin out my mommas house,we’d argue every month”

**Over what?,who was gonna take the porsche and who was gonna have to settle for the BMW?

aahh yes,the trials and tribulations of Aubrey Graham.

September 4th, 2013
Huf's photo

Ban Savehiphop100

September 4th, 2013
6xPlatinum's photo

SaveHipHop100 completely missed the entire message of the line “Livin' out my mommas house, we’d argue every month.”

You don’t belong on Rap Genius if you can’t see through “Started From the Bottom”, flat out.

September 4th, 2013
CheevMan's photo

moms spaghetti

September 4th, 2013