Dizzy Wright, Murdered, RIP.

September 6th, 2013
September 6th, 2013
M47's photo

For some reason I can’t stand this shithead.. I’m talking about the reviewer…

September 6th, 2013
MyNamesCody's photo

was dizzy wright ever alive?

September 6th, 2013
BlackPhan's photo

I already this will get a bad review without even peeping the review, because it’s Anthony Fantano. Why would he like anything having to do with Dizzy Wright? lol

September 6th, 2013

I slightly agree because it is true that Dizzy Wright does not take bold steps in his music, his flow isn’t the most unique, and there’s not alot that can separates him from success/weed/trap rapper.

Where I strongly disagree is when NeedleDrop says that Dizzy has no passion for the raps that he says, He’s not memorable, and that he’s or his hooks/songs are generic.

As of passion, Dizzy doesn’t have to yell, or sing himself to come off as passionate. I believe that he’s tried out so many lanes that he’s comfortable in that he can merge through anyone of them. He can rap about weed on the relaxation tracks, then switch to the trap songs, then at the end of the day he can find himself in that fundamental lane of “Representing World Peace & Being Happy”

He’s all those aspects mixed into one in my opinion. As far as needing to step his comfort zone and say somethings that will make you be like “Oh my god did this nigga just say that?!?!” Yes, I do agree with that also. Because he’s known for being lyrical too so I believe his lyrics lack a little umph.

But that doesn’t mean he’s not the shit. Dizzy Wright all day.

September 6th, 2013

FAV TRACKS: NONE

September 6th, 2013

Fantano catching toooo many bodies this year

September 6th, 2013

A parental advisory label on a mixtape? Wut?

September 6th, 2013
September 6th, 2013
ptica's photo

Anyone listened to this?

September 6th, 2013

I was okay with the mixtape (6/10 for me) but he has good points

September 6th, 2013
Mykro's photo

3/5 tape, 5/5 review even though I disagree with his ratings.

September 6th, 2013

Lol all the reviews I’ve seen from this guy…I haven’t seen an album he thought was a 4/5

September 6th, 2013

@DaPunmasta I agree. 6/10 is a good rating.

@ptica you should make a poll for that website of yours about if Dizzy Wright gonna be a goat

September 7th, 2013