HELP, I NEED PROFESSIONAL ANNOTATORS!!!!!!!

Keyton's photo

Hello everyone,I’ve just posted a song that needs some top notch-deciphiringannotating to it. Including Clever pictures,GIFS,meme’s & of course the deciphers must be on point,homophones + metaphors must be explained! please pass the song & video around if liked.

• peace.
September 11th, 2013

no link?

September 11th, 2013

help, i need jesus

September 11th, 2013
MFVoltron's photo

Im a professional

Just check my account for examples and tell me what you like.

September 11th, 2013
RyKo's photo

http://rapgenius.com/Gold-fuck-dave-chappelle-lyrics

I’m assuming it’s this because it’s the only song he’s posted when I went to his profile.

September 11th, 2013

September 11th, 2013
MFVoltron's photo

I think he meant this song, I had to go through his account to find it

September 11th, 2013
MFVoltron's photo

Goddamnit @RyKo nija’d me to it

September 11th, 2013
Keyton's photo

September 11th, 2013

mfw

September 11th, 2013
MFVoltron's photo

ninja*

That’s referring to my previous post

September 11th, 2013
Boolin's photo

September 11th, 2013
Eddz's photo

Dave Chapelle diss? I guess that’s fine, but if you diss SIlky Johnson, he’ll annihilate you:
“Why don’t you click your heals three times and go back to africa?"
"What can I say about that suit that hasn’t already been said about Afghanistan? It looks bombed out and depleted"
”(On Rosie O'donnell) Now that’s a man I’d hate to fight, cus she wears underwear with dick holes cut in ‘em"
“As for you Boss Hog, very insulting what you said about my coat, it’s made out of your mother’s pubic hair"
”(On Diddy) He always said he didn’t want people to see him shine. But the nigga looks shiny to me! He looks like Malcolm X before he converted to Islam"
“(On Ozzie Osbourne’s daughter) I like the song she’s got called "Papa Don’t Preach. I got a song for you too, bitch, it’s called daughter don’t sing"
That motherfucker’ll destroy you if you diss him. Finally, i’d like to leave with this statement:

Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go and fill Buck Nasty’s mommas water bowl.

September 11th, 2013
Keyton's photo

Jcolekillah,
Someone told me that,like what type of BS is that? lol

September 11th, 2013
September 11th, 2013