Big Pun is way overrated..

Sure, he’s ill sometimes. I’m not saying he’s bad. But his flow and delivery is sloppy as fuck sometimes. That’s more evidence he was just a lazy, besides the fact that he was fucking fat as a whale.

Listen while Kool G Rap murders this track, sounding so ill over the beat and everything, and then Big Pun just has to ruin it with his awful shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msr60QKJ1Wg

Don’t ever put Big Pun anywhere near the greats.

September 14th, 2013

Just a lazy

September 14th, 2013
Alpha-Q-Up's photo

Eh….you can find subpar verses by anybody really….

September 14th, 2013

Yea, well sure, but he’s going back and forth with a legend and he makes a joke of himself. I’m just saying he’s nowhere near KGR or real legend status.

September 14th, 2013

I think he is rated perfectly. He’s the revering he’s getting is well deserved. Capital Punishment is a great album with several amazing songs (with some filler), he has a dope and unique flow, he’s good lyricist too.

September 14th, 2013
MBTM's photo

his 1st album was dope

September 14th, 2013

Overrated? Most hip-hop heads I know don’t praise him as a GOAT.

September 14th, 2013

Other than Kool G Rap’s impact on multisyllabic rhyming, hardcore, & mafioso Hip-Hop how is Pun not on Kool G’s level?

September 14th, 2013
RTJII's photo

Bad.Thread.Frend.

September 14th, 2013

Never thought Big Pun and underrated would be in the same sentence.

Nas? Jay-Z? Tupac? Biggie? I can see these guys being considered underrated (I don’t believe they are) but definitely not Pun. In fact, I would say he is underrated. Much like Big L, they don’t and didn’t get enough attention.

September 14th, 2013
ptica's photo

overweight*

September 14th, 2013
ScopeY's photo

Never thought Big Pun and underrated would be in the same sentence.

Nas? Jay-Z? Tupac? Biggie? I can see these guys being considered underrated (I don’t believe they are) but definitely not Pun. In fact, I would say he is underrated. Much like Big L, they don’t and didn’t get enough attention.

Water u tryna say m8

September 14th, 2013

Water u tryna say m8

damn man I have a.d.d give me a break homie

u know what I meant

September 14th, 2013

Maybe mpathy is trying to say that when it comes to underrated artists Pun is underrated. That would be using underrated as a synonym for overlooked though, which isn’t strictly right

September 14th, 2013

what does his weight have to do with his skills? One of the GOATS was a fat fuck Cough Biggie Cough

September 14th, 2013